V-Coach

Kent14

Guest dquesnel
They must have the Bills confused with the Dolfelons- the felons get an extension if the wind blows the wrong way

153737[/snapback]

Kent - where did you hear this?? Also, if the Bills asked for an extention, my guess is that Ralph is just hoping to get a couple more hundred sold and then he will fork over the rest and give them as part of his yearly chritible donation. Great time of year to do so. My 2 cents.

Atleast I hope. I have to work till 12PM and can't make the game in time. Desperately need this game to be on TV.

what is your point...if people listened to your nonsense, there would be no one at the stadium....the game will sell out, may not be on TV, but it will sell out

153846[/snapback]

If they listened to me they would have won a superbowl by now. In fact if they had listened to SEVERAL of us on this board we would have a superbowl by now.

In the past, when there were 5000 tix left, and they got the extension, it was just so they could sell as many as possible before Ralph called around to big sponsors and asked them to buy the remaining tickets to give to underpriveledged kids. TOPS used to do it, M&T Bank was a regular, etc, etc.

I would say the game will sell out, and it will be on TV. The networks want to show the game, thats why the league gives the extention. If there were 20000 tix remaining they wouldn't get the extension.

If they listened to me they would have won a superbowl by now.  In fact if they had listened to SEVERAL of us on this board we would have a superbowl by now.

153856[/snapback]

The most pathetic thing about this would be if you actually believed it. :D

If they listened to me they would have won a superbowl by now.  In fact if they had listened to SEVERAL of us on this board we would have a superbowl by now.

153856[/snapback]

:D:doh::lol: dude, you are too much..., please enlighten me with your wisdom...how would we have won a Super Bowl if THEY had listened to Ice the Bills fan from Oklahoma....hang on, give me two minutes to pop up some popcorn, here at work, since this bound to be classic

153856[/snapback]

That is the best joke I have heard in a long time. . . :D

hummm.... so we are still having problems selling out?

153836[/snapback]

It's idiocy like this that makes me never want to give up my season tickets, just to prove how much of a jackass you are. Why dont you go watch some OU game or something.