V-Coach

Kent14

Kent - where did you hear this?? Also, if the Bills asked for an extention, my guess is that Ralph is just hoping to get a couple more hundred sold and then he will fork over the rest and give them as part of his yearly chritible donation. Great time of year to do so. My 2 cents.

Atleast I hope. I have to work till 12PM and can't make the game in time. Desperately need this game to be on TV.

153794[/snapback]

I get Bills updates sent as text messages to my cell phone from Verizon. The alerts are roster moves, injury reports, and other stuff like when the press conferences are available on buffalobills.com. Jay Rosen and a few others who post here also get these messages, usually Jay is on top of these but he seems to have been busy the last few days.

Blame the Browns fans. I can't remember who said it, but one of the female posters here tried to get tix to the game a couple weeks ago, but was told the game was down to single seats. She still bought them, but they aren't together. Now they have 5,000. I doubt any Buffalo fans would or COULD return them, so it must be ones reserved for Browns fans, who didn't want them. That's probably a good part of the reason for the extension.