George Edwards

I can't begin to say what a piece of s*#t I think this guy is.

Every game I sit patiently and watch. There is always one play however when I lose it.

This one occurred right after Fitz threw the first pick, which I thought was a great call, just poorly executed.

Anyway,Chicago had a 3rd and ten from around our 25. What does our genius coordinator do? He rushes TWO MEN! On the replay,I saw Kyle Williams run backwards on the snap because we all know having a nose tackle back is critical in coverage.

Cutler took about ten seconds, found a guy open for a first down at the five. We lost the lead.Edwards just does not understand the importance of pressure on the QB. It's EVERYTHING.

This guy should go to work for NASA. Please.

Every game I sit patiently and watch. There is always one play however when I lose it.

This one occurred right after Fitz threw the first pick, which I thought was a great call, just poorly executed.

Anyway,Chicago had a 3rd and ten from around our 25. What does our genius coordinator do? He rushes TWO MEN! On the replay,I saw Kyle Williams run backwards on the snap because we all know having a nose tackle back is critical in coverage.

Cutler took about ten seconds, found a guy open for a first down at the five. We lost the lead.Edwards just does not understand the importance of pressure on the QB. It's EVERYTHING.

You can't blame him for everything he does not have a good D there are 0 play makers on the D side of the ball and we are also still missing any sort of rush you have to blitz when there is no rush.

And Williams dropping back in coverage into a zone whats so wrong with that I see many other teams do the same thing watched the Jets do it to the Lions and the DT almost got a INT zone blitz's work if you have play makers which we don't

Edited by Slayers

Why NASA? :unsure:

I agree about this play. I was really pissed off to see Cutler basically standing outside the pocket on the left and just waiting until someone got open. You can't play it safe on 3rd and 10 when the game's on the line. Pressure the QB, and trust that your DB's will make the play if the QB gets the ball off.

And I agree with you on Edwards. The way he's using our players is really confusing. And his inability to get creative in blitz packages is really frustrating. Jay Cutler is an erratic QB when under pressure, and tends to throw lots of interceptions. We didn't do our job defensively in making that happen.