Lets get this one straight

HARCO186

I'm still gettin' in the girls' pants

and I even got my own dance

The hump-ty daaaance, is your CHAAAANNNCE, to-do-the HUMP

(cool, I get the part just before the chorus!)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've done a couple of cycles... Was very careful about it though and had no real side effects other then a 25lb gain in weight and 70lb increase on my bench. Then again I'm not a pro athlete.

I've never tried any, but it must be amazing stuff. I remember seeing an interview where some Doctor said if you gave him any reasonably healthy adult male, 8 or 9 months, and no rules (i.e. roid use OK) and he could give you someone winning Mr. Universe or some other big body building contests. Wild stuff.

I've never tried any, but it must be amazing stuff. I remember seeing an interview where some Doctor said if you gave him any reasonably healthy adult male, 8 or 9 months, and no rules (i.e. roid use OK) and he could give you someone winning Mr. Universe or some other big body building contests. Wild stuff.

One of my co-workers went on a steroid cycle when he was in high school track. His performance in the shot put got a lot better, but so did the hair trigger on his temper. Described the classic "roid rage". He would become furious and not know why. Punched a hole in his bedroom wall during one of these rages. Went into one around his girlfriend and had to leave because he was afraid he was going to kill her. Stopped taking them after that.

I know they're common in almost all professional sports, but they can do serious damage. Wouldn't be worth it to me.

Edited by gobillsinytown

Yeah it is amazing stuff but it's not magic however, if you don't train hard and eat properly you are putting it to waste. There are also some roids that are more harmful than others. Testosterone when administered properly isn't harmful, you're body makes it anyways, the problem comes in with those that abuse it. I could safely inject up to 300 mg a week. If proper post cycle therepy is in place ie antiestrogens and natural test boosters you should be fine. The problem most have is that they inject <1 gram a week and then jump off the cycle and expect everything to be peachy. The problem with that is your natural test has been dormant for a while and not producing while your estrogen is through the roof due to your body's homeostasis trying to keep up with your new found surge of test. The synthetic stuff such as Tren, Winny, Dbol and Deca can cause havok unless your very careful and pay close attention to your body. I am nin no way advocating the stuff, I don't do that !@#$ anymore, just spreading some knowledge.

If we as fans are going to get down to it and start pointing fingers at athletes for doing drugs PLEASE!!! Let's get the facts first. We can't even start pointing the finger here because we do not know everything and will never know. Baseball just started this thing a few years back because it was brought out. Do you really think the owners know the guys are shooting up??? If you say no then go get a reality check. I've been in the military for 20 years, and drugs were not legal, yet on a muscle mag you have a guy with veins sticking out of his arms the size of quarters, and yes he was chief in the Navy on active duty. Tell me he wasn't juiced, because people who knew him were saying how he juiced, and even my Navy doctor actually told me how one of his patience were getting treated because HE was lactating. This our government who tests for this and are VERY strict and confidential about it, and yet people get away with it. Why because there is ways and we all know it. You can't stop it, but you can really try. That is the fact of life. Even Golic admitted to taking roids on his show. I'm not saying all players use roids by any means. What I am saying is that we would be absolutely stupid if we said not a football player doesn't. If they do or not is not for us to say. My opinion on right and wrong isn't the topic but us to bash a player who got caught is just as wrong because who knows how many others do take roids who don't get caught. The fact is this, there are players in the NFL who take roids, some get caught while others don't. I believe some owners know this and even give a heads up when a test comes because they know that roids gives them an edge to win, and some owners will do what it takes to win! So let's not bash on players who got caught in the past and come here now to I"M NOT SAYING IT IS RIGHT OR SAYING I BELIEVE THEY SHOULD DO IT, but saying let it go.

It is interesting that you mention the military. I have to believe that PED's are used , particularly by the Special Forces. I HOPE THEY ARE! I'm sure China , Russia, etc are using them. On an important mission those guys would want to be operating at their maximum potential. It is interesting that in the James Bond books, 007 is basically a junkie, using Benzedrine OFTEN. They don't put that in the movies, obviously.

Edited by Matthews' Bag

In the US, possession of anabolic steroids without a prescription is a federal crime. Every player juicing up to get an edge is committing a crime. I say let's not "let it go."

It's the LAW!!

Get real man. The legal aspect is silly to me. What I don't like is that it pressures atheletes that aren't using, that have the potential to play professionally, to choose between making millions juicing, or not making the team and having to make alot less money in a different field, or in many cases returning to families in poverty.

Not too hard of a choice to make is it Lawman?

I, myself, am a binge steroid user. No, I cannot touch my arms to my side. No, I do not enjoy those crater-like tumors of pus on my back and shoulders. No, I do not like the fact that my balls are inverted. And yes, sometimes I wish I would not be dead at 37. But I can bench 705 lbs, and that, my friend, makes me sleep like throbbing ball of muscle every night. What this has to do with the OP is well beyond me.

Is that cookie in your photo. I would describe myself as white caucasian so I can say comfortably that that guy got the shaft from the Bills. He wasn't better than OJ, but he was closer than what we give him credit for.

The legal aspect is silly to me.

Did you ever wonder why it's illegal to use it without a prescription? Could it have something to do with the fact that these are controlled substances that are dangerous if misused?

Oh, but if there are millions of dollars on the line then that makes it okay. <_<

Silly legalities. Always getting in the way of a good time.

Did you ever wonder why it's illegal to use it without a prescription? Could it have something to do with the fact that these are controlled substances that are dangerous if misused?

Oh, but if there are millions of dollars on the line then that makes it okay. <_<

Silly legalities. Always getting in the way of a good time.

I am completely against the use of PED's in sports. I know why they are illegal, Lawman. I also know that getting a prescription for just about any drug isn't that difficult (What if they administer the drug to the player in a country where it is legal, or where they have a prescription then come back to the good ole USA to play? Then it's fine? Not to me, but it's legal, yay!)

Another aspect I don't like is that school age kids under lots of pressure to compete get pulled into using these (and if my own high school is any indication, can make life "difficult" for others around them while they power trip).

Pull yer head out of the lawbooks, Lawman. You seem to be more concerned about the law than the ethics.

Are you the guy that chastised the people that were watching live-streamed games with "C'mon guys, these games are being illegally shown, stop watching them"?

Edited by Matthews' Bag

I went to school with a kid who's brother played college ball, and then went on to play pro football briefly(as a FB). The brother of this player was about 4 years younger than him. Well one day he accidentally grabbed the wrong lunch on the way to school.When he got to school, he was showing us all the pills, and the Syringe in this Lunch pack.Anyhow the next day he came back to school, and he literally had 2 black eyes. I asked him what happened, and he said his brother freaked out about him showing us the Medical paraphernalia in his lunch pack. So yes, Roid rage was very real. And if you don't believe me, I'll happily tell you who this player was in a PM. He was an NFL scrub and still used Roids.

Since men started competing, men started trying to take potions and tonics to get a competitive edge.

The only difference is now we actually have potions that work and we don't know how to ethically deal with this.

And the whole Heath hazard myth is foolish. If you are a multimillionaire and want to take a PED with a doctors guidance you can easily take HGH and perform at a higher level without any worse long term effects than actually playing in the NFL, which on it's own reduces peoples lifespans.

The adverse health effects come from unmonitored, abusers not extremely rich athletes and trained medical staff.

Also.

They stare, they glare, they constantly try to compare me, but they can't get near me.

Is that cookie in your photo. I would describe myself as white caucasian so I can say comfortably that that guy got the shaft from the Bills. He wasn't better than OJ, but he was closer than what we give him credit for.

It's the guy who helped pave the way to OJ's 2000 yard season...Jim Braxton.