George Edwards

Let's see, we only gave up 274 yards rushing to KC today. Thank God the wind was swirling and prevented them from passing on us as well. I just don't understand our philosphy on defense. We are so unaggressive I yearn for the old Tampa 2 days when we would get 20 interceptions on defense per year rather than our on target for 2or 3 the whole year. Can we get 15 sacks with this defense? Time for Chan to relieve this guy of his duties as temas run at will against us. I am sick of watching Turnstile Kelsay get beat by the run and also the pass week after week after week and he keeps putting the guy out there. Not for nothing but I have never seen 2 safties so deep that they are out of the plays until the WR or RB gains about 15 to 20 yards.

Time for Edwards to go. Take Kelsay with him.

Let's see, we only gave up 274 yards rushing to KC today. Thank God the wind was swirling and prevented them from passing on us as well. I just don't understand our philosphy on defense. We are so unaggressive I yearn for the old Tampa 2 days when we would get 20 interceptions on defense per year rather than our on target for 2or 3 the whole year. Can we get 15 sacks with this defense? Time for Chan to relieve this guy of his duties as temas run at will against us. I am sick of watching Turnstile Kelsay get beat by the run and also the pass week after week after week and he keeps putting the guy out there. Not for nothing but I have never seen 2 safties so deep that they are out of the plays until the WR or RB gains about 15 to 20 yards.

The fact that you would like the return of the Tampa-2 says it all. The problem is that this defense from last year can only play soft zone BS. When they have to man up and win one on one they fold. Blame Edwards if you like but this defense is light on talent.

I am psurprised KC passed at all. They could have ran for 350 yards with ease.