NO URGENCY

Just finish watching the game! Sometimes football is played 5 quaters! No matter what u leave everything on the field! And the only player I notice that gave their all every down was KYLE WILLIAMS!

There was no urgency to win on the second possesion in ot! They still had to get in FG range and they look out of it! When u have a defense on their heels, go no huddle and go hard! They gave us the game and we still found a way to LOOSE! Now, this is my first post! So take it lite on me, but please give me your thoughts!

Just finish watching the game! Sometimes football is played 5 quaters! No matter what u leave everything on the field! And the only player I notice that gave their all every down was KYLE WILLIAMS!

There was no urgency to win on the second possesion in ot! They still had to get in FG range and they look out of it! When u have a defense on their heels, go no huddle and go hard! They gave us the game and we still found a way to LOOSE! Now, this is my first post! So take it lite on me, but please give me your thoughts!

Maybe the bills actually want to loose. I dont think so, but they are playing like it.

I felt some of the recievers weren't giving their full effort in OT, but Fitz gave it his all as did the rest of the team.

I have to thank the KC coaching staff for holding themselves to 13 points. Why did they ever throw a pass?

Our defense is very bad. Kyle Williams is all we have.