Draft the best player next year!

WNY

Quinn = Maybin 2.0

Quinn already PLAYS @ 260-265 and has a more stout build in his lower body than Maybin. He is a legit pass rusher with multiple moves, not just the "try to loop around the OT as fast as possible" move. He could come in off the street and be better than Maybin right now.

Edited by H2o

Quinn already PLAYS @ 260-265 and has a more stout build in his lower body than Maybin. He is a legit pass rusher with multiple moves, not just the "try to loop around the OT as fast as possible" move. He could come in off the street and be better than Maybin right now.

You only draft Quinn if he falls to the second, because of his character issues. You don't draft a player in the Top 3 or Top 10 that spend the 9 months leading up to the draft watching football on TV like you and me.

Edited by Levitre + Wang = Wood

I suspect that we will have lots of changes between now and the end of the season. The cream will rise to the top, but we have to improve the lines on this team (although the offensive line for the first time didn't look bad against the Ravens.) Lots of top defensive ends and tackles and outside linebackers and we have lots of room for a few of them. We might even trade down to maximize our ability to improve the defense, if no franchise defensive lineman is there as a reasonable first overall pick.

If Luck is available, they should get him. I'm not sold on Locker, maybe because of the Nebraska game.

I like Marcell Dareus. I think Alabama plays a pro-style 3-4, so I think he could step right in. I do not want the Bills to draft Quinn. It will be way to high. I don't think he will be Maybin 2.0, but Marshawn Lynch 2.0.

As far as best player available, do the Bills select A.J. Green WR, Patrick Peterson CB, or Prince Amukamara CB?

It doesn't seem that there are any highly rated offensive linemen, and outside linebackers can be found at the end of the first round and start of the second.

Another thought in the second round as far as best player available, should the Bills draft Stefen Wisniewski?