KC Chiefs Game

JPicc2114

Im taking the roadtrip down I70 from St. Louis to take in the game this weekend. Anyone ever been to a game in KC? I heard its a pretty sweet football atmosphere.

I was planning on making the trip from Tulsa, as well as a trip last weekend to the ADRL finals in Dallas, but I wound up buying a house instead. All plans for the the next 12 months are canceled.

Have a great time....GO BILLS!!!!

Edited by Buffalokie

Im taking the roadtrip down I70 from St. Louis to take in the game this weekend. Anyone ever been to a game in KC? I heard its a pretty sweet football atmosphere.

I am looking into buying tix today... my 8 year old is guilt tripping me into it, lol! I'm in St Louis right now too, so that's an 8 hour ride there and back... they better at least be entertaining!!

McD

Went to the KC game 2 years ago when the Bills hung over 50 pts. on the Chiefs and won the game. It was a midseason game and the Chiefs were pretty miserable and the Bills were a couple of games below .500, nonetheless it was a fun game. The fans were respectful and knowledgable. The atmosphere was so so, but I suspect it will be much better for you as they're a good team this year.

There were some good restaurants and a lot of different things to do in the downtown KC area, fun time overall.

Was there about 10 years ago when the Bills won against the Chiefs (2000-2001 season). It is a good place to see a football game if you have never been there.

Edited by BB2004

Was there about 10 years ago when the Bills won against the Chiefs (2000-2001 season). It is a good place to see a football game if you have never been there.

cool, this'll be my first time at Arrowhead, and cant wait!

I was planning on making the trip from Tulsa, as well as a trip last weekend to the ADRL finals in Dallas, but I wound up buying a house instead. All plans for the the next 12 months are canceled.

Have a great time....GO BILLS!!!!

Thats funny because I am looking for a house right now. I was planning on going to this game too, but decided not to. Wife wants to save money for house crap.