This is ridiculous

Talley56

I get that Buffalo doesn't get a lot of media attention especially after 10 years of missing the playoffs and starting the season 0-6. But I check espn.com after the game and our game against the Ravens is not even mentioned on the front page nor in the headlines where almost every other game at least had a link. I checked nfl.com and it's the same thing. I had to dig through espn.com before I even saw our game mentioned. It was not only the most entertaining game of the day but it was also one of the most entertaining games of the season and we nearly pulled a huge upset. How on earth was our game put on the back burner like that? I'm watching PTI right now and we weren't even mentioned until the e-mail session. Again, I know we don't usually get a lot of attention and quite frankly I like it better that way but come on, the Redskins-Bears game was on the front page and that game was a snooze-fest with mistakes thrown in.

I get that Buffalo doesn't get a lot of media attention especially after 10 years of missing the playoffs and starting the season 0-6. But I check espn.com after the game and our game against the Ravens is not even mentioned on the front page nor in the headlines where almost every other game at least had a link. I checked nfl.com and it's the same thing. I had to dig through espn.com before I even saw our game mentioned. It was not only the most entertaining game of the day but it was also one of the most entertaining games of the season and we nearly pulled a huge upset. How on earth was our game put on the back burner like that? I'm watching PTI right now and we weren't even mentioned until the e-mail session. Again, I know we don't usually get a lot of attention and quite frankly I like it better that way but come on, the Redskins-Bears game was on the front page and that game was a snooze-fest with mistakes thrown in.

LMAO...man, at 0-6 there are people still crying about not getting enough respect. Let me clue you in on something, outside of Bills fans, not one person cares even a little bit about us nearly winning the game...if we had won, it would be a different story. WE LOST...an 0-5 team no one cares about losing to go 0-6 is not going to get you your precious "props" for ALMOST winning a game.

Seriously, we turned the ball over 4 times and gave that game away thanks to Spillers fumble, 2 picks in the 3rd by Fitz and a fumble in OT...what exactly are you expecting from the media and why on Earth are you expecting it in the first place?

Edited by Alphadawg7

VALIDATE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!