Buffalo tailgating on Inside the NFL

CodeMonkey

Nice segment 45 minutes in shot in the parking lot before the Jags game including a nice piece with Kenny at the Pinto.

I missed that. Will they replay it? Last night I watched the Tailgate battle on the Food Network. Although I wasn't thrilled with the show itself, I do look forward to when the Bills tail gate chefs are competing.

Edited by Dante

I missed that. Will they replay it? Last night I watched the Tailgate battle on the food network. Although I wasn't thrilled with the show itself, I do look forward to when the Bills tail gate chefs are competing.

Yeah it's on showtime quite a bit but there will be a new one next week.

I missed that. Will they replay it? Last night I watched the Tailgate battle on the Food Network. Although I wasn't thrilled with the show itself, I do look forward to when the Bills tail gate chefs are competing.

I watched that tailgate battle as well. I wasn't as impressed with this years, it seemed more like a regular iron chef type battle, because most of the food wasn't tailgate food.

Per Sho.com they replay the episodes

THURSDAY 4PM ET/PT SHOWTIME

FRIDAY 6PM ET/PT SHOWTIME

FRIDAY 10PM ET/PT SHO2

SATURDAY 7PM ET/PT SHOWTIME

SUNDAY 8AM ET/PT SHOWTIME

I watched that tailgate battle as well. I wasn't as impressed with this years, it seemed more like a regular iron chef type battle, because most of the food wasn't tailgate food.

Per Sho.com they replay the episodes

THURSDAY 4PM ET/PT SHOWTIME

FRIDAY 6PM ET/PT SHOWTIME

FRIDAY 10PM ET/PT SHO2

SATURDAY 7PM ET/PT SHOWTIME

SUNDAY 8AM ET/PT SHOWTIME

Thanks for the times. Yeah it doesn't seem like realistic tail gating to me. Do people really bring 5 friggen bbqs and a smoker to a tailgate? Anyway, I thought the "Team Leader" from the Seattle squad was annoying as hell.