Question?

I removed the picture........... :nana:

damn I was just getting on here for updates. I would have liked to guess, especially after running the exif data I might have got a hint! :)

It does prompt a question, though. I would not lose any respect for you if you chose not to answer it, though. I just wonder how close some of the older players remain? Every time you see promotional work it is the same group of guys it seems and I was wondering if it becomes one big family eventually or if there are still clicks?

damn I was just getting on here for updates. I would have liked to guess, especially after running the exif data I might have got a hint! :)

It does prompt a question, though. I would not lose any respect for you if you chose not to answer it, though. I just wonder how close some of the older players remain? Every time you see promotional work it is the same group of guys it seems and I was wondering if it becomes one big family eventually or if there are still clicks?

Most of the players keep in touch but some have disappeared. A former player can get E-Mail addresses from the Bills or the Players association.

Most of the players keep in touch but some have disappeared. A former player can get E-Mail addresses from the Bills or the Players association.

Even Ray Finkle? :D

I have known a few guys to play a few years and they stay pretty close, I was not sure if it continues as they get older. Thanks for answering.