Defensive Expectations on Sunday

Van_phelaN1

So with the news about the 3-4 going to a 4-3 and then back again and everything else (horrible sentence) what do you guys think, if anything the defense might get accomplished? I assume that this change is intended to better stop the run (or just stop it period) but as usual the LB corps looks like it is just waiting to get eaten alive. The offense looks about as good as i think it is going to this season unless our new RT is a sudden diamond in the rough and Nelson explodes all over field. I think it should be interesting to watch what happens even if it awful. What do you guys think? :unsure:

I think that Ray Lewis's speed bump comment better be hanging up in the Bills locker room in multiple splaces and that the entire team should be catching a case of James Harrisonitis. The Bills should win this game, if nothing else, just to shut the flapping lips of fur coat wearing killers who got lucky with a good lawyer.

It'll be an ass whooping.

When you have a team only meeting and only one guy says anything (and he's in his first year with the team), I doubt that hanging a quote from an opposing player in the locker room will wake any extra emotion. It's pretty clear to me that the team knows they're bad and that they have no confidence. I seriously doubt that they believe they can beat the Ravens for any reason.

It'll be an ass whooping.

When you have a team only meeting and only one guy says anything (and he's in his first year with the team), I doubt that hanging a quote from an opposing player in the locker room will wake any extra emotion. It's pretty clear to me that the team knows they're bad and that they have no confidence. I seriously doubt that they believe they can beat the Ravens for any reason.

That's a pretty sad commentary when only one person speaks up. They are defeated before they even go on the field. It's going to be really bad. :wallbash: