Even Professional Athletes Poop, sometimes in their pants.

Metal Man

I heard Howard Stern talking about this article from the most recent ESPN The Magazine the other day and I found it online this morning.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=5651802

The topic is a little gross but I thought some of the stories from athletes this had happened too were pretty interesting and funny.

*Sorry if this was already posted but I couldn't find it while searching.*

I remember during my Hockey playing days when I had to really go to the can.

Not easy taking off the equipment at super sonic speed when you have to take a dump. Jersey, then suspenders, drop the pants, unhook the garter for the socks, then the cup, then the drawers.

Finally!!! Relief!!! :w00t:

I **** my pants on the ice one year during high school hockey tryouts because I was afraid I would get cut if I left the ice during practice, and I thought I could hold it. Once my bowels proved me wrong, I still stayed out there until the end of practice because I was too embarrassed to tell the coach what happened.

I **** my pants on the ice one year during high school hockey tryouts because I was afraid I would get cut if I left the ice during practice, and I thought I could hold it. Once my bowels proved me wrong, I still stayed out there until the end of practice because I was too embarrassed to tell the coach what happened.

The real question is, after all that, did you still get cut? You did didn't you....:nana: