Even more Bills media love

Like A Mofo

Respect is earned and that is precisely what this team has done since their 0-4 debacle to start the season.

Personally, I'd love to have the 10-6 record even if we don't make the playoffs. Any other year and we're in for sure.

I don't see how 9-7 can even get us into the postseason anyway.

Man, that woud be so sweet! :w00t:

That will lay the foundation for next year and beyond. Even if DB continues to play very well for us, he only has 3 more tops as a starter for us. Realistically, he may only be here for another 2, however.

Mularky: Irregardless? Prideful?

Does he need a dictionary??

151416[/snapback]

prideful is actually a word. irregardless is one of my favorite non-words of all time. here in raleigh, nc, there is a restaurant named the "irregardless cafe."

Mularky: Irregardless? Prideful?

Does he need a dictionary??

151416[/snapback]

And you know, I'll bet Irregardless shows up in a US dictionary in approximately 3-5 years. The written word follows the spoken word; and the dictionary reports the written word.... Ain't it grand?

While this turnaround  has been fun to watch.  Takeo Spikes put it best.....

``I don't see it as an accomplishment,'' he said. ``Anything else other than going to the playoffs this year is irrelevant.''

151344[/snapback]

Well it is good to see at least one person gets it. But still his standards are too low.

i think there is a little TOO much love...i really don't care if the bills are the flavor of the week or not. they still haven't accomplished that much. and i thought they looked like anything BUT a playoff team in the first half against miami. while i am hopeful that mularkey will keep them focused, i am terrified that the players will start reading their own press and forget to show up on sunday.

and sure, it will be nice to win out after the miserable start we had, but in the final analysis, i will still be pissed if we don't make the playoffs. after all, there is NO GUARANTEE that we'll make it next year, just because we finish strong this year. for example, if mcgahee gets hurt, we are right back to 6-10 (that's why it's crazy to unload travis when he is such a cheap option at backup next year).

one game at a time...