sunday is ralph c. wilson jr.'s 92nd birthday

Guest FUKK THE BILLS

My birthday is also Sunday and I was pissed when the schedule came out that there was no game for me to celebrate my birthday with. Then we got smacked by the jets and I wasn't mad. Then we got beat by the jags and I am actually happy. Next year ill still hope for a mnf game on my birthday... dam life of a bills fan

Next year ill still hope for a mnf game on my birthday... dam life of a bills fan

yes, keep hoping. hope. it is all about hope, never give up hope, there is always next year(s).

$incerely,

ralph

We were just sitting around talking about serial killers here at work (getting paid for it) and the thought popped in my head comparing Ralphie to Charles Manson. I am not saying Ralph is a killer of course, but being fans of this team you need alot of humor. Just think about it, neither of them actually did anything themselves, Manson had his followers kill his victims, and Ralph has had the clowns he hires kill his team. So, neither of them have gotten their hands dirty, but ultimately are responsible for the act of killing.

he won't have to sit through another brutal buffalo bills sunday loss..what better present could the man ask for?

Its fitting the Bills are on Bye for his birthday, since the Bills have been on bye since his 82nd birthday.

You know time flies when you're older, maybe in Ralphie time the Music City Forward Lateral feels like last month and he is just now getting around to doing something about.

Edited by Levitre + Wang = Wood

Guest dog14787

We were just sitting around talking about serial killers here at work (getting paid for it) and the thought popped in my head comparing Ralphie to Charles Manson. I am not saying Ralph is a killer of course, but being fans of this team you need alot of humor. Just think about it, neither of them actually did anything themselves, Manson had his followers kill his victims, and Ralph has had the clowns he hires kill his team. So, neither of them have gotten their hands dirty, but ultimately are responsible for the act of killing.

So to make a long story short, Happy Birthday Ralph, but your killing us...

Edited by dog14787