Vikes @ Jets Discussion Thread

Everyone's talking Moss vs Revis, but I think the key matchup no one's talking about is Allen vs Ferguson. For Vikes to win, they need a big game out of Allen putting pressure on Sanchez, to disrupt the passing game and ideally generate some game changing picks. If Jets need to divert more attention to blocking Allen, that will hurt their ability to run up the middle against the Williams twins. But I wouldn't count on it, Allen so far has not lived up the hype. More than 1/2 of his sacks last year came against the Packers, which means he got 7 in the other 14 games. Good, but not dominant.

Since I don't see Allen stepping up, I see Jets at home winning this one 27-17.

I think this game hinges on who has the better running game. I see the jets struggling offensively if they can't sustain a rushing game vs the Vikings. Although the Vikings defensive backfield can be exploited, the jets offense lives and dies with their running game. This game will be on the shoulders of Greene and LT.

My comments is this. The Vikings will find out what the Bills and the Patriots already did. That the Jets are unvinceable. The Bills and the Patriots played the Jets and they they traded their best player because they give up this year. After today the Viking will proabably still think they can make the Super Bowl, but they will not think they can win it.

P.S. J-E-T-S Jets JEts JETS.

My comments is this. The Vikings will find out what the Bills and the Patriots already did. That the Jets are unvinceable. The Bills and the Patriots played the Jets and they they traded their best player because they give up this year. After today the Viking will proabably still think they can make the Super Bowl, but they will not think they can win it.

P.S. J-E-T-S Jets JEts JETS.

I think he meant the jets are uninvincible.