Front Office question

Kipers Hair

Since this regime is apparently in an evaluate mode with regards to talent and they are not putting Maybin or McCargo on the field…why are these two even on the roster any longer? To embarrass them maybe - like locking a man in the stockade to allow the angry masses to throw rotting veggies at them? (Which is akin to what we do on this board on days like this...). Seriously, wouldn’t it be more advisable to get some practice team fodder you are hopeful of one day contributing? Face it, McCargo is a goner and Maybin is an embarrassment…why delay the inevitable?

Since this regime is apparently in an evaluate mode with regards to talent and they are not putting Maybin or McCargo on the field…why are these two even on the roster any longer? To embarrass them maybe - like locking a man in the stockade to allow the angry masses to throw rotting veggies at them? (Which is akin to what we do on this board on days like this...). Seriously, wouldn’t it be more advisable to get some practice team fodder you are hopeful of one day contributing? Face it, McCargo is a goner and Maybin is an embarrassment…why delay the inevitable?

They must not even show enough in practice to get on the field. Unbelievable!

I will accept, and one-up you.

Why is Tom Modrak still employed at OBD, since he is responsible for having scouted these disasters?

Why are Jeffrey Littmann and Jim Overdorf still hampering the progress of this team?

I will accept, and one-up you.

Why is Tom Modrak still employed at OBD, since he is responsible for having scouted these disasters?

Why are Jeffrey Littmann and Jim Overdorf still hampering the progress of this team?

Agreed - though I don't consider it as much a one up as I do a different chapter of the same book.

Agreed - though I don't consider it as much a one up as I do a different chapter of the same book.

Got 'ya.

What I mean to say is that the poor talent on this team is a minor issue when we pull back and see the "Wizards" at work behind the curtain for the past decade.

Does it make sense to be mad and frustrated because the room just went dark, or does it make more sense to change the lightbulb?

IMO, Modrak, Littman, and Overdorf are the light bulbs that have not worked right in over a decade and are in desperate need of a change.

Maybin likely because he's so young.

As for McCantGo, someone has to bring Ralph his applesauce...

Modrak must go.

You know, I have always been something of a Modrak apologist because I always gave him the benefit of the doubt that he wasn't necessarily the one calling the shots. However, it is no coincidence that one and only GOOD draft of the post Polian/Butler era was that 2001 Donahoe draft in which Modrak was NOT present.

It is amazing how devoid of talent this team is and it's indisputable this team is worse than the mid 80s teams that had Bruce, Talley, and others in place. Modraks scouting is now defying the law of averages that you would hit on draft choices, especially when we have drafted in the top half of the draft for 10 years. Maybe he should move to Buffalo and watch some of these stiffs practice to see where he went wrong. Modrak AND Kelsay both must have compromising pictures of Ralph to stay.