49ers

nuklz2594

Smith is terrible, he was outplayed by Shawn Hill couple years ago, then lost his starting job to Hill again last year only to get it back when Hill wasnt doing too well. Hill is qb-ing for the Lions now and doing well btw, also of note is that Hill was the QB before Hamdan came to the Amsterdam Admirals... and well... ill shutup... :P

Although the Bills and 49er's have the same record, I'd take the 49er's in a heartbeat. The 49er's are better overall in terms of current talent, especially at positions the Bills are really weak in (TE and LB).

Staring QB (Push) Fitzpatrick and Smith both aren't what we would call starting QB's...so I'll call it a push... But hey, both of them scored high on the Wonderlic!

Starting RB (Gore) Gore is a better running back than Jackson or Spiller. Although I think we have more depth

Starting TE (Davis) Davis is one of the better TE's in this league. Who plays TE for Buffalo again?

Top WR (Evans by an inch) Evans is better than Crabtree right now, but I'd take Crabtree over the next five years

OL (49er's) The 49er's line isn't that good, but it is better than the Bills sorry O-line.

LB ( Willis) Willis is a top 5 linebacker in this league. Other than Poz (who is good but not great), the Bills don't have a top 30 LB in this league

Secondary (Bills) The Bills have more depth and overall talent in the secondary, but Nate Clements is still better than any of our current CB's...yes...even more so than McGee, McKelvin, etc.

Coaching (Push) Gailey hasn't done anything yet... Singletary hasn't done anything yet...but I'd probably give the slightest edge to the the 49er's...at least Singletary won something as a player!

History (49er's) Championships, Joe Montana, Jerry Rice, and Steve Young (Bills have a great history too but there is something to be said about the # of rings)

***And a critical factor in determining whether the Bills are better than the 49er's....weather. Granted, both teams suck this year, but at least California has great weather year round.

I predict the Bills will finish 2-14 (beat Chicago in Toronto and beat Cleveland)

I predict the 49er's go 3-13 . The team tries hard as was evident against the Eagles by almost coming back and winning the game in the 2nd half.

Edited by Wizard

Although the Bills and 49er's have the same record, I'd take the 49er's in a heartbeat. The 49er's are better overall in terms of current talent, especially at positions the Bills are really weak in (TE and LB).

Staring QB (Push) Fitzpatrick and Smith both aren't what we would call starting QB's...so I'll call it a push... But hey, both of them scored high on the Wonderlic!

Starting RB (Gore) Gore is a better running back than Jackson or Spiller. Although I think we have more depth

Starting TE (Davis) Davis is one of the better TE's in this league. Who plays TE for Buffalo again?

Top WR (Evans by an inch) Evans is better than Crabtree right now, but I'd take Crabtree over the next five years

OL (49er's) The 49er's line isn't that good, but it is better than the Bills sorry O-line.

LB ( Willis) Willis is a top 5 linebacker in this league. Other than Poz (who is good but not great), the Bills don't have a top 30 LB in this league

Secondary (Bills) The Bills have more depth and overall talent in the secondary, but Nate Clements is still better than any of our current CB's...yes...even more so than McGee, McKelvin, etc.

Coaching (Push) Gailey hasn't done anything yet... Singletary hasn't done anything yet...but I'd probably give the slightest edge to the the 49er's...at least Singletary won something as a player!

History (49er's) Championships, Joe Montana, Jerry Rice, and Steve Young (Bills have a great history too but there is something to be said about the # of rings)

***And a critical factor in determining whether the Bills are better than the 49er's....weather. Granted, both teams suck this year, but at least California has great weather year round.

I predict the Bills will finish 2-14 (beat Chicago in Toronto and beat Cleveland)

I predict the 49er's go 3-13 . The team tries hard as was evident against the Eagles by almost coming back and winning the game in the 2nd half.

Niners are a much better team than we are. They have no luck but should have won tonight and should have beat New Orleans. Singletary is no head coach though. He is a good DC, but is in over his head. He will be fired at years end. We should pick him up as our assistant HC/D coordinator in a heartbeat! I think we are better than Carolina though....