with the #1, or #2 overall, draft QB or best De Lineman?

BreezeMafia

My honest opinion is that if Luck is available you take him. If not, you trade down for more picks. I don't want Mallet or Pender. They are too inconsistent. We need DL and OT first and foremost. If you can't stop the run or stop a pass rush what good is a QB.

The 2011 draft will be stacked with QB's. Seeing the all the holes on Defense, would you folks consider taking the best DE or NT #1 / #2 overall then grabbing the future QB of the franchise late in round 1 or at the start of round 2? O Lines and D Lines are the foundation to build eventual championships.

DE, NT or LB... the best of the best, immediate impact. Fitz, and I hate, hate, hate to admit this, is serviceable and we could get Pryor or someone like thati n the 2nd round. whatever QB we draft needs to sit for a year or two anyways to learn the system and the league.

watching luck and mallet i think mallet is the better pick - mallet has better ball handling skills, his play fakes are really good and he does a better job of looking off defenders. his arm is money.

i like a couple of things about luck but he locks in on his receivers and that won't work in the nfl.