Where's the Bills bar in Boston?

Go to the Bills official website. Theres a section (under fans I think) that has all the Bills Backers groups in the country listed. It gives you contact info and the location of the bar they hang out at. I've used it before when traveling for business and its very helpful. All the groups I've met were all very nice people. Good luck!

Looking for a good, true Buffalo Bills bar in Boston for tomorrow. Any good places?

It's the Harp, directly across the street from the Fleet Center (still refuse to use the new name). If you're not sure of the area, it's right next to the North Station T stop.

It's the Harp, directly across the street from the Fleet Center (still refuse to use the new name). If you're not sure of the area, it's right next to the North Station T stop.

Nice, I'll have to check it out. So you'll say Fleet Center... Surprised you don't just call it the Garden! Thanks!

85 Causeway St. Directly across the street from the TD Garden.

The website for the Boston Bills Backers: Leonidas

Its a pretty sweet spot to watch a game. When the Bills are actually doing fairly well(like the beginning of the '08 season, there can be as many as 300-400 Bills fans packed in there.

Edited by devldog131

The Harp is awesome, and so is Bleacher Bar! The Bills Backers of Fenway are celebrating their 1-year anniversary of gathering at Bleacher Bar for the Bills games. Located on Yawkey Way literally underneath Fenway Park. All TVs have the Bills game, as well as the sound, and the Shout! song is played if and when the Bills manage a score (which is pretty likely tomorrow, b/c Jax's D is terrible). Also, I think in honor of the 1-year anniversary, they're doing a Garbage Plate thing tomorrow.

Both bars are tremendous places to watch a Bills game with fellow Western NYers. I'd recommend going to whichever one is easier for you to get to.

Used to be at 'The Fours' on Causeway Street across from The Boston Gahh-den, then moved to 'The Harp' - which is great - but, as Cash posted, the newest Bills Backers venue is literally right inside Fenway's 'Green Monster'...

Bleacher Bar Bills Backers

Totally cool, unique experience - with the overhead door open, you look right inside the ballpark from the warning track in left field. I make it a point to stop in any time I'm in Boston.

Just found out on my last trip (the Bills/NE* game) that it's now also a Bills Backers Bar! :thumbsup:

Edited by The Senator