Fred Jackson named starting RB

And people freak out when you say that C.J. Spiller is not an every-down NFL running back, but instead a situational 10-touch a game guy.

Suuuuuuure, he's going to be a 20 carry a game workhorse. Someday, man, someday.

Heck our entire offense doesn't seem to hit 20 plays much less one person. As our offense gets more successful, he'll get more touches. As I recall from some previously posted stats, he was on the field more than the other two runningbacks. But we're using him now more as a receiver. But he's a liability on 3rd down because like most rookie RBs he can't pick up the blitz well.

He always was the #1 guy; not Lynch. They were just showcasing Lynch so they could send him packing. Nobody gets rid of their #1 running back.

Spot on.

Heck our entire offense doesn't seem to hit 20 plays much less one person. As our offense gets more successful, he'll get more touches. As I recall from some previously posted stats, he was on the field more than the other two runningbacks. But we're using him now more as a receiver. But he's a liability on 3rd down because like most rookie RBs he can't pick up the blitz well.

Spot on.

I have sen him struggle a lot picking up the Blitz