A much larger rebuilding project??

I think he was referrig to this: The release of Edwards and now Lynch's trade all point to this being a season of evaluation for the entire Bills roster after the team made few splashes in free agency this offseason and elected to rebuild through the draft.

This is why I don't like the deal. It's not just Lynch being gone. It means that the rest of this season which is 3 months to will be nothing more than an extended pre season. Coach Gailey was just lieing to us when he said he wanted to win this year and teach the guys to win. So much for that.

We now have 16 pre season games to go before our next regular season game. Oh joy !!

On so many levels, every one of these personnel decisions should have been made in the offseason. We shouldn't have invested 4 weeks in Marshawn Lynch and taken that away from Spiller. Same with the QB spot and any other changes made in the next 2 weeks. I wish Nix would have addressed the roster in the business season so the football season wasn't such a sham. Using Parcell's terminology, we've decided what we want to cook without knowing what we have in the fridge.

Why is all this so clear to so many, yet lost on our braintrust?

I think he was referrig to this: The release of Edwards and now Lynch's trade all point to this being a season of evaluation for the entire Bills roster after the team made few splashes in free agency this offseason and elected to rebuild through the draft.

This is why I don't like the deal. It's not just Lynch being gone. It means that the rest of this season which is 3 months to will be nothing more than an extended pre season. Coach Gailey was just lieing to us when he said he wanted to win this year and teach the guys to win. So much for that.

We now have 16 pre season games to go before our next regular season game. Oh joy !!

This isn't news. It's just obvious. For whatever reason, the new braintrust (of football) decided this past off-season not to self-scout and to re-evaluate the roster after the season started. It's been a throw away season since they decided to take naps instead of add to the roster.

My god! Sell the team to LA or SA and let it end already. Short of that, we are in for a Detroit Lions type of decade on top of the decade we just lived through. It's just not worth it anymore from an emotional standpoint.

End it like they ended the Xmas display in front of Main St's AM&As. End it like the Century Theater. End it like the Aud. End it like the Rockpile. End it like Twin Fair, like Hills, like Hengerer's. End it like Studio Arena. End it like Crystal Beach.

They are a relic of the past and the money and time spent on them should be spent making the area a better place to live and not a reminder of what once was.

There's GOT to be better things to do on a Sunday. If not, WNY is no better than what the rest of the US thinks. A backwards town with a backwards attitude and outlook.

SAD!

This isn't news. It's just obvious. For whatever reason, the new braintrust (of football) decided this past off-season not to self-scout and to re-evaluate the roster after the season started. It's been a throw away season since they decided to take naps instead of add to the roster.

Its hard to really know what your army looks like til the bullets start flying

My god! Sell the team to LA or SA and let it end already. Short of that, we are in for a Detroit Lions type of decade on top of the decade we just lived through. It's just not worth it anymore from an emotional standpoint.

End it like they ended the Xmas display in front of Main St's AM&As. End it like the Century Theater. End it like the Aud. End it like the Rockpile. End it like Twin Fair, like Hills, like Hengerer's. End it like Studio Arena. End it like Crystal Beach.

They are a relic of the past and the money and time spent on them should be spent making the area a better place to live and not a reminder of what once was.

SAD!

or.. Keep it like they did Ted's Hot Dogs, Keep it like they did Delaware Park, Keep it like they did Shea's Theatre, Keep it like they did Albright-Knox Art Gallery, and Kleinhan's Music Hall. Keep it like they did Mighty Taco.

It's a freaking Buffalo tradition. It can't just "End".