Lynch Traded

Dante

I didn't care for the pick either but when you look at it from the perspective of the new administration, it's not an egregiously bad selection. These guys knew from Day1 that Lynch was not a part of their plans and from the moment they were hired they had every intention of moving him when his value had seemingly peaked. With his complete lack of burst, his awful vision and his potential to be suspended on any given day, they wanted no part of relying on him as a primary ballcarrier. Taking that as a given, they were looking at a roster with only 1 viable running back, a journeyman who is going to be in his 30's by the time this team is ready to compete.

This team had 20 holes to fill, and when you consider it from the perspective of Lynch being a non-factor, RB was indeed one of them.

Simon, I think you're waay too critical of Lynch. He does a lot of things well, and I think we'll see that now that he's on a nearly semi-functional team.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So we overpay for a pitiful scrub on a equally pitiful defense and then we give away the 13 th overall pick for a fourth rounder!!!!

Wow!

If Ralphie wasnt senile he would probably strangle the Buddy the Hillbilly!

Jeez I thought John Guy was the problem

Last week I come home after work...Boom..Edwards gone..made my day.

This Tuesday Lynch is gone....even though I liked me some Beast Mode it had to happen.

Now Freddie can go back to starting like he should ... Spiller should get more touches.

Not happy with the 4th round pick but they get another pick in 2012. So we shall see what happens.

Now if next Tuesday Lil Donte is gone .... :flirt:

Well we wont go there just yet but it seems like finally we are getting rid of past mistakes by the Levy and Modrak/ Juaron era.

Edited by Bufcomments