Why the Bills should tank this season

smuvtalker

Here's one more reason not to tank it to get the top pick to draft a QB

In the 51-year history of the Buffalo Bills, the team has developed exactly 1 starting QB...Joe Ferguson....though I suppose a case could be made for Lamonica

Edited by The_Philster

I'm glad you pointed out that yours is 'an educated post' - otherwise, no one would have known.

So, Senator, are you saying that my post is stupid, idiotic, moronic, imbecilic even? Please clarify. Are you coming on here with your "i'm smarter than you mentality and trying to belittle my post?"

I merely stated my opinion, and tried to put an educated post together to suggest why we should go for the number one pick. If in fact you're trying to belittle me and make yourself look smart or witty, then it's a-holes like you that make posters not even want to say anything on here.

Go F^ck yourself, your mother is an astronaut.

Well played, Sir.

I used to respect your opinion and wit, but you can go f$ck yourself as well. Why is it that you guys think just because you have a few more posts than the rest that you can go and start disrespecting people and trying to belittle them just because you don't agree with their posts??? Damn if i'm not mistaken, neither you or the Senator get paid for your opinions, so why try and belittle people who don't have an opinion that you don't agree with?

Seriously, learn some manners....

There are numerous reasons why Bills fans shouldn't root for their team to lose:

1. Luck is staying in school next year.

2. Mallett is way too immobile and will get destroyed behind Buffalo's OL for the next 1-2 years (or more, going by our team's history of building the OL).

3. Locker sucks.

4. No guarantee the Bills will draft wisely with that #1 pick.

5. Don't want to go down as the third team in modern NFL history to go winless in a season.

6. Can't stand the thought of being swept by the Pats, Fins, and Jets (although likely).

7. Never hurts to start building a winning attitude within the franchise.

8. Wanting to see a lot of the young unproven guys do well (Brohm, Spiller, Steve Johnson, both Nelsons, Bell, Levitre, Wood, Urbik, Carrington, Troup, Maybin :lol:, Ellis, Moats, McKelvin), and winning often goes along with this many players performing well.

9. The more the team loses, and the longer the losing continues, the more the franchise's future in Buffalo is put in jeopardy....probably the most important reason.

10. You're...um...a Bills fan.

What's the big deal about "bottoming out" or finishing with the #1 overall pick? The Bills haven't stunk all these years because they were going 7-9 or 6-10. It's because they can't draft. Plenty of good players have been taken after the #1 overall pick, just not by the Bills. It's not like the NBA where you can draft one guy and build your team around him. It takes many players to build a championship NFL team and they aren't all drafted in the top 5.

Edited by vincec