Soooo... 1st pick next draft...

Dorkington

There is a 0% chance that Ralph Wilson takes a QB, unless there's a rookie cap by then. He doesn't have the stones to pay a QB what the Rams paid Bradford.

Ralph Wilson won't pay anyone good. He overpays for average to below average talent. Jason Peters isn't worth $10.5 million a year but Chris Kelsay is worth $6 million a year? WHAT A COMPLETE AND TOTAL JOKE!!!! Time for someone who knows how to put together an NFL team by paying to keep your star talent around and filling in your roll players with young guys and solid veterans making lunch pail wages.

Yup you got that right. Peters is not worth that much. How well has he been playing in Philly with that large salary?

A lot better than both Buffalo OT's combined.

They better Improve the offensive line and DRAFT A QB or no one will be at the games next season...

You think Wilson cares? 2012 might be the last season in OP anyway, he's just making whatever he can before that deal is up.

Yep, so we might as well just give up and fold the franchise.

You can't not pick someone because you're scared of busting. That's just insanity.

Sorry, I was just speculating given past drafts the possibility or a hit or miss with the current talent evaluators, not that we should forgo the draft entirely. Picking wisely doesn't seem to be something this franchise has been capable of doing for a long time. See Draft history . com buffalo bills. that is all.

akm is right though. The '98 Colts could've had the worst talent evaluators on the planet and they still would've had a 50/50 shot of picking the right guy.

If we have monkeys throwing darts in the front office we have anywhere from a 33-67% shot of picking the right guy assuming 1 of them pans out...it's just a chance you have to take.

I tried to say this a few times on this Board but I keep getting the brush off...which hurts, b/c my ego needs stroking. :D :

I want a QB and we need a QB, but most DEFINITELY, via free agency most likely, you'd better show that shiny new first overall pick that you have a LT and RT to protect him, b/c otherwise, this isn't going to work out so well.

As a matter of fact, if I were that potential first overall pick I would be telling the Bills, "Show me the Tackles or you better look someplace else."

It is great to earn the top dollar right out of the gate, but I would sacrifice it in a heart beat if it meant jeopardizing my career either through impaired development or risk of personal injury.

I don't think OJ really enjoyed being an offensive decoy the first 3 years of his career.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts