I am enjoying MNF

I will always hate the Dolphins more than the Patriots. The Bills and the Patriots haven't been good, at the same time, since the early/mid-70's. Dolphins will always bee "team hate" for me. My hate for the Dolphins runs so deep, as to make me actively root against any pro or college team, and sport, from the state of Florida. Hell, I might even hate the Dolphins more than I love the Bills, at this point.

Edited by Buftex

I grew up in South Florida and as my friends, who are all Dolphin fans, know that I am as big as a Dolphin Hater as they come. I couldnt be happier. They are the biggest far weathered fans in the world. If only they knew what we go through every year... Somehow the Patriots dont bother me nearly as much as the Dolphins and Jets do.

but I have more

I will always hate the Dolphins more than the Patriots. The Bills and the Patriots haven't been good, at the same time, since the early/mid-70's. Dolphins will always bee "team hate" for me. My hate for the Dolphins runs so deep, as to make me actively root against any pro or college team, and sport, from the state of Florida. Hell, I might even hate the Dolphins more than I love the Bills, at this point.

You know this fits in with the many "would you watch the NFL if the Bills moved" posts. Yes I would to see the teams I despise [Miami, Dallas, Jets] lose. Sad the Bills have come to this, But my only pleasure in NFL games I get anymore is seeing teams I hate lose.

I HATE the Patriots 10x more then the Dolphins at this point. I used to hate the Dolphins more but since the Patriots have been good they have sky rocketed to the top of my list. It is brutal living with these fake Patriot fans who really know nothing about football. Probably 90% of the Patriot fans here never even payed attention to football untill the superbowls came along. Its more of the fans that I hate so much, HATE them!!!!

He put on a linebacker clinic. Why can't the Bills have ONE player like that?

Who knows they might, or might have, but Jauron and Gailey wouldn't necessarily play them, until someone is hurt. Jury is still out on Gailey, but, I really believe, during the Jauron era, the best players on the team weren't necessarily the ones playing in games. The reason I throw Gailey in, I can't believe, after all is said and done, Fred Jackson is third string again. What the !@#$ does this guy have to do to get playing time? I like Lynch, and I like Spiller, but week in week out, Jackson has been the most productive running back for the Bills, for a couple of seasons now, yet he has to struggle for playing time. It kind of reminds of the Wade Phillips era, when Antowain Smith, for whatever reason, was in Joe Pendry's dog house. Some dreck like Jonathan Lynton, or Shawn Bryson would get 10 carries for 19 yards, Smith would come in, begrudgingly by the coaching staff, pick up 19 yards on 2 or 3 carries, and then, back to the bench...hell, it is very likely we would have never found out how good Jackson was, if it weren't for injuries.

I was rooting for the fish because I hate the Patsies more. But it was kindof fun watching Henne Penny throw all those picks. He's really not very good and neither is his team. And then seeing them put in Tyler Pigpen and having him throw a pick was fun. And seeing the Patsies beat them worse than they did us. But then again, the Patsies won, so that's not good. Oh well.

I was rooting for the fish because I hate the Patsies more. But it was kindof fun watching Henne Penny throw all those picks. He's really not very good and neither is his team. And then seeing them put in Tyler Pigpen and having him throw a pick was fun. And seeing the Patsies beat them worse than they did us. But then again, the Patsies won, so that's not good. Oh well.

This. I wish they both could lose, embarrassing each other in the process.

Yeah...I said earlier in another thread that I didn't care who won or lost this game. I just woke up and realized that my hatred for the Fish remains a part of me as much as my love for the Bills. So I do care...and as it always was...the day after a Miami loss will be a good day indeed! :thumbsup: