The Niners

beggar13

I don't care what anyone else says, I am definitely rooting for us to lose more games than them. If they keep losing, I am rooting for us to lose right along with them. They need a QB, and so do we. I want Luck, period. I was high on Locker for a while, but not so much anymore now. I have hit the five stages. I have moved on. After losing the way we lost yesterday, I have nothing else to look forward to this season except securing a number one pick. I would have bet good money we would not be 0-4 after four games. Show how delusional I am as a fan.

Although even if we do end up with the first pick, I see Luck staying for another year. Why would he ever want to come here if he could in anyway avoid it?

It's amazing after an 0-4 start and looking AWFUL that we would still draft 3rd if the season ended today. What's a team gotta do to earn the 1st overall pick?!?!? my gosh i thought we were a lock, but i guess not.

I don't care what anyone else says, I am definitely rooting for us to lose more games than them. If they keep losing, I am rooting for us to lose right along with them. They need a QB, and so do we. I want Luck, period. I was high on Locker for a while, but not so much anymore now. I have hit the five stages. I have moved on. After losing the way we lost yesterday, I have nothing else to look forward to this season except securing a number one pick. I would have bet good money we would not be 0-4 after four games. Show how delusional I am as a fan.

Although even if we do end up with the first pick, I see Luck staying for another year. Why would he ever want to come here if he could in anyway avoid it?

I figured at best, we would be 1-3 to start the year. Since we are 0-4 I'm not really that disappointed. My guess is that Luck will want to come out this year because there may be a lock out next year and a rookie salary cap the following year. He'll want all that bonus money upfront and this year may be the last year he can get it. I hope we go 1-15 and get the #1 overall pick. Go Bills!

Arizona and San Francisco have way more talent than us and play in the weaker NFC where they will get wins by accident.

I'm really only concerned about the Browns, Jaguars, and Raiders as far as getting the #1 pick. (I know the Jags are 2-2 but I think they are bottom 5 in talent).

Arizona and San Francisco have way more talent than us and play in the weaker NFC where they will get wins by accident.

I'm really only concerned about the Browns, Jaguars, and Raiders as far as getting the #1 pick. (I know the Jags are 2-2 but I think they are bottom 5 in talent).

Ozy, I am not. I saying this for the first time in my life...I think we ARE the worst team in the NFL.

Jags may be bottom five talent, but they are putting up Ws. Now, so are the Browns. As far as the other unvictorious/ Please. San Fran is so close to being a 2-2 team it must be sickening for them. Detroit is the same.

It's amazing after an 0-4 start and looking AWFUL that we would still draft 3rd if the season ended today. What's a team gotta do to earn the 1st overall pick?!?!? my gosh i thought we were a lock, but i guess not.

If only the NFL ordered the draft positions by how ugly a team looks when they play or how bad a teams roster is, we would've drafted third or fourth rather than ninth last year.