Has everyone been watching Oregon football?

Got_Wood

Take a look at their rushing stats through 5 games:

252 rushes, for 1,655 yards, 18 TDs, and a 6.5 yard per carry average.

Obviously LaMichael James is a special running back, but it doesn't matter who they put in the backfield this season. They rush for over 6 yards a carry with any running back they put back there.

Seems like a good place to start when looking to improve our o-line. Hire their o-line coach and take a hard look at Bo Thran, Mark Asper, Carson York, Jordan Holmes, and C.E. Kaiser in the next draft. And don't rule out the possibility of a dual threat QB in Buffalo's future. A guy like Denard Robinson or Mike Vick would be exciting to watch with Spiller or any of our RB's running along his side.

Take a look at their rushing stats through 5 games:

252 rushes, for 1,655 yards, 18 TDs, and a 6.5 yard per carry average.

Obviously LaMichael James is a special running back, but it doesn't matter who they put in the backfield this season. They rush for over 6 yards a carry with any running back they put back there.

Seems like a good place to start when looking to improve our o-line. Hire their o-line coach and take a hard look at Bo Thran, Mark Asper, Carson York, Jordan Holmes, and C.E. Kaiser in the next draft. And don't rule out the possibility of a dual threat QB in Buffalo's future. A guy like Denard Robinson or Mike Vick would be exciting to watch with Spiller or any of our RB's running along his side.

Fitzpatrick was a better rusher than any of our "exciting" RBs yesterday.

I don't think it would work, they got a lot of traction out of the option. It seemed a lot like the wildcat. Oregon looked really good, but I honestly couldn't tell who might make it in the NFL. I guess the running back, but he seemed more like a 3rd down running back like Meggat. Luck looked good. I'm probably going to be watching more Stanford football then Bills future. Thinking of next year.