RIP Hope 1959-2010

Hope Dies  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Which stage of grief are you in over the death of hope?

• Denial - We're not that bad, things will turn around. Ralph will wise up
    • Anger - Boycott, write letters, boo
    • Bargaining
    • Depression - We suck so bad
    • Acceptance - Ralph Wilson is a voodoo witchdoctor who will live forever just to spite the fans.

Exactly what happened to me! :lol:

I didn't even bother to watch the NE game, because I thought "Oh, well... we suck... no chance against NE" And sure enough, they do good, and I miss it.

So what do I do? Tune in this week, because if we stayed in the game against NE, we might stay in the game against NY, even if its a low scoring game instead...

Nope.

Fooled me once, shame on me. Fooled me.... 896 times, shame on... God damn I'm an idiot.

Acceptance....and somewhat shocked how numb I've gone. For the first time ever, I find myself not even caring about watching their games. I spent most of the Jets game at the mall waiting for my GF to finish shopping and was only worried about how my fantasy team was doing. I want to care...but I just really can't.

Look..I love football. I have been doing this since 1968 when the Bills became relevent in my life.

Think Fitzpatrick is bad????....try Joe Dufek. How about Art Schlister???, maybe Billy Joe Hobert??

I have come to expect mediocrity....and I get it. Honestly, during the Super Bowl runs, I was totally lost.

I always thought the bomb would fall and end the salad days for good. I actually laughed when Norwood missed

wide right. I sat through the 1971 Bills....coached by Harvey Johnson. 1 and 13..easily the worst team I had

ever seen to this day. What I am going thru now with this bunch is not that bad, and nothing compared to the days

of John Raush @ company. I feel bad for the hardcore folks, the kids who get all wrapped up in the hype of overpayed players.

This is nothing new to the true Bills fan.

I just switched back to anger after looking at bb.com and seeing Chris Brown's ridiculous blogs. Sure, it's a given that he is not a journalist, but rather a pathetic cheerleader masquerading as a reporter, but he refuses to even acknowledge that we sucked. Instead, he tries to rally fans around the fact that Sanchez made some comment about how many points they could have scored on us. The organization is either blind, or they realize they don't need to field a competitive team anymore and they can still make a profit.