Getting sick of this

It was all Trent Edwards fault for the offensive problems, lets cut him and everything will be great this year...now I'm reading it is all Edwards the DC's fault because the new 3-4 defense stinks.......Its the players fault because they all have no talent, can't block...can't tackle...can't make plays Someone even posted it was the punters fault for giving them good field position. Its everyone's fault but the guy who should take complete responsibility.

Everyone agrees that Dick Jauron was a moron and deserved to be fired years ago, and yet with these same basic players... the team played better, they actually won games... most everyone on this board seems to be in denial about this or blames someone / something else other then the guy who deserves to be blamed.

I'm sick of reading on these boards threads started by fans in denial that this is a rebuilding year, NO WAIT, this year is for evaluations and the rebuilding starts next year... WTF! Nix / Gailey get a free 3 year pass to rebuild this team because it is filled with bad players....

The team needed a QB ,, fans in denial say Oh well there wasn't anyone worthy, the team needed another RB!! The team needed two offensive tackles and a center to up grade the O line...fans in denial say, OH well there wasn't anyone worthy, the team needed another RB. The team needed to upgrade some players in free agency, the new GM says "YAWN" I'm gonna get some sleep and then signs Cornell Green, the fans in denial say...give the guy time, there were no good free agents anyway. ya know what I say to all that...I say BS!

Simply look at what the Redskins did this off season to upgrade their team, they made the proper moves by drafting a LT, trading for a RT, trading for a QB, bringing in some free agents they think will help the team. The NY Jets, in his first year as GM of the NY Jets he drafted a LT and C and brought in FA O linemen and built the team up from the trenches. The Miami Dolphins fire the HC Cam Cameron and his complete staff after going 1-15, the owner hires Bill Parcells as president and he hires a new HC and GM and new staff, experienced veteran coordinators, then in his first draft he selects LT Jake Long and brings in a FA QB in Chad Pennington, the result is playoffs in IN ONE YEAR. The Atlanta fire the HC and complete staff and hire a GM from the Patriots, he hires a new HC and complete new staff, they draft a QB bring in a free agent RB and rebuild the O line. hire experienced veteran coordinators and that team goes from worst to first in the division in ONE YEAR!

The KC Chiefs hire a GM away from the Patriots, he hires a new HC and he hires two veteran experienced coordinators and starts rebuilding through free agency and the draft and are currently 3-0

What do all those teams have in common besides hiring bright young GM's? They all also hired experienced veteran NFL coordinators to help the new HC run the team, plus they made the right moves in the draft and free agency!

BOTTOM LINE: The Bills hired a new HC, a guy who was fired as OC in his last job after taking his offense to 2-14, and he hires a bunch of assistants who have no real experience at their jobs-- Chan Gailey is a loser, he was a loser as an OC in KC and an even worse loser now as a HC...but keep defending him all you fans in denial.

The Bills hire a head scout who can evaluate college talent but has no experience as a GM and is 70 years old, he proves that he doesn't know NFL talent by bringing free agent RT Cornell Green and paying him 3 million a year, he pays a guy who can't play OLB 25 mill--He sucks as a GM..... but keep defending him all you fans in denial

The Bills play Miami / Green Bay / Jets, teams that will all more then likely make the playoffs this season, those teams showed just how badly this Buffalo Bills team needs a real head coach...one that knows what he is doing.

To those in total denial that will refute this post entirely, let me ask a pertinent question, WHERE THE HELL IS THE RUNNING GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This head coach drafted a 3rd down type RB and then declared he will make the O line block better.. A running game would actually control the ball and keep it away from the opponent, keeping their offense off the field and the Bills defense fresh by letting them sit on the bench.

Another question WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO THAT ELITE BILLS SECONDARY THAT JAURON BUILT? You know the one he kept using all those draft picks on? Answer, see the first question!

My last question, did Turk Schonert kill Chan Gailey and hide his body, then put on an old fart disguise so he could return to Buffalo to run things his way... because this offense sure looks like ole Turk is back calling all the offensive plays, shotgun- shotgun- shotgun- punt... and no running game

0-4 after 4 games and this team is really much worse then it looks. Detroit-Carolina-San Francisco all are much better teams then this Bills team ... ya know whats funny, this team is so bad that players on IR are asking to be released...ya know what, the owner doesn't care because this game was a sell out... I know I care. I'm just getting sick up and fed with the fans making excuses for this HC, he is a bad choice to run this team, how many more losses will it take for you guys to see this?

P.S. To Mr Ralph Wilson... stop hiring LOSERS! hire a guy with a proven winning record that coached in the NFL recently, Fire this tool Chan Gailey at mid season and hire Marty Schottenheimer I don't shive two gits if your not comfortable with him, ya don't gotta marry him or kiss him. Just stay in Detroit and let the guy take this team to the playoffs. Next year you could hire his son Brian who is the Jets OC to take over as HC, and promote Marty to GM, thus killing the Jets and helping the Bills......Or hire Bill Cowher and let him make all the important football decisions.

To those in total denial that will refute this post entirely, let me ask a pertinent question, WHERE THE HELL IS THE RUNNING GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This head coach drafted a 3rd down type RB and then declared he will make the O line block better.. A running game would actually control the ball and keep it away from the opponent, keeping their offense off the field and the Bills defense fresh by letting them sit on the bench.

Another question WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO THAT ELITE BILLS SECONDARY THAT JAURON BUILT? You know the one he kept using all those draft picks on? Answer, see the first question!

1. You don't have a running game if you don't attempt runs.

2. Jauron didn't build that secondary- Fewell's schemes built that secondary along with Jairus Byrd's stellar play. Today, Byrd has dissapeared off the radar and Fewell is gone.

So you are saying the excuse for that horrible spectacle is the coaching?

The players were Jaurons' excuse also, then they fired him and Fewell took over and the team started winning

This coach could change teams with the NY Jets and still get blown out, coaching is everything

The guy was 2-14 as offensive coordinator in his previous job that he was fired from last year, not a real glowing endorsement

Edited by Harvey lives