Just Got Home..............

cåblelady

I don't think there were 10,000 left at the end of the game. Put it this way I left when the game was over . At 4:06 I was walking through the parking lot to the car. At 5:55 pm I was in my Hotel room on Grand Island. Normally I would not even try the roads till at least 7PM . The most boring game I have seen in the ralph in 30 years. Even the Jets fans were apologizing. I just kept waiting for the team to show some life but not a pulse.

Thanks for your service.

AND :thumbsup: from me TOO!!!

I stayed for the whole debacle. Just wanted to see how empty the Ralph would look....it was brutal. This is a bad team. Defense is dreadful. If we are going to lose 14 or so games - don't do it with veterans! Play the young guys and let them learn. At least then we could find some solace in such a debacle.

I agree it was the '''young guys''' that played well in preseason.

I now BilLEAVE the Bills really officially suck and I was optimistic :wallbash:

I hate to say this Bowery but I'm wit' ya.

I really did "drink the koolaid" and believe Chan when he said the cupboard wasn't bare and he expected to win.

I didn't see us going postseason, but I didn't see why we'd be worse than last year.

Seeing is believing, and I don't see anything to help me Billieve. I need to change my handle I guess.

I left with about 2 min left in the 3rd to try and beat the traffic but guess what? I got stuck in traffic cuz everyone else in the stadium was leaving too! So much for that great idea.

Yeah, that sucked!

I bought 15 tix earlier this year for the JAX game, and I look forward to going "home" to Rochester and having a great tailgate and limo ride with old HS friends. Nice escape from work/kids/mortgage for a weekend.

Interesting - the Bills sent me a nice Bills hat and a nice coffee travel mug for buying those tickets. Why don't they save that money and buy some talent?

My 2 cents on the game today -- gotta love Fitz' effort out there, it looked like he was the only one that cared.

I bought 15 tix earlier this year for the JAX game, and I look forward to going "home" to Rochester and having a great tailgate and limo ride with old HS friends. Nice escape from work/kids/mortgage for a weekend.

Interesting - the Bills sent me a nice Bills hat and a nice coffee travel mug for buying those tickets. Why don't they save that money and buy some talent?

My 2 cents on the game today -- gotta love Fitz' effort out there, it looked like he was the only one that cared.

That's the best money they've spent. They sent me that a few years ago for buying group tickets and it's a really sharp hat!

My brother and I fly in once a year around this time to take my Dad to a game for his bday. Last year it was the Cleveland game - then this year this atrocity. What a joke - I honestly at one point felt bad for my Dad that we were the reason he was sitting there in the rain watching this crap. It was nice to debate on the way home though, which game was worse to see in person - this or the Cleveland game... :bag:

Also - a old buddy of mine from college used his F-I-L's STs and got some other friends from then together to go to this game. One is a Pitt fan (who flew in from DC) who came to see first-hand the Bills 'experience' - I found myself apologizing to him that this wasn't the usual experience - then started to realize in a lot of ways it was :bag: Two were driving back to Syracuse together - but I felt REALLY bad for the guy who came all the way and had to drive back to Conn. last night...

Hey imagine being the Chavez guy and his girlfriend that flew in from Mexico City, OUCH!! Now that had to be brutal.. Watching the game on Tv I never seen the Ralph look so miserable, hardly any fans at the end of the 3rd, the Jets was having a good laugh on the sideline. Hands down yesterday was the worst feeling ever.