Major dilemma at WR for playoff game

Like A Mofo

I have three receivers to choose for two spots for this Sunday 12/12: Jimmy Smith (home to Chicago), Eric Moulds, and Lee Evans (home to Cleveland)

Here is our scoring system:

1 pt for each 10 yds receiving

3 pts for 7+ catches

5 bonus pts for 130+ yds receiving

6 bonus pts for TD's 50+ yards

Which two would you start?

Would appreciate any feedback!

Definitely go with Smith & Moulds.  I like Evans as much as the next guy but his numbers are nowhere close to Moulds.

152783[/snapback]

Agreed. Evans is still a rookie who is subject to disappearing. You don't want a goose egg on the board in the playoffs. Moulds is much more consistant.

I say go with Smith and Moulds. This is a home game, sold out, against a tem we should trounce, the way we have played at the Ralph. Evans has been getting a lot of praise and notice this past few weeks, and the perception seems to be that Eric is sulking a little. Both could have big games, but I bet if it is a blow-out, Moulds cathces a bunch of balls, and a few td's. Drew/Clements?Mularkey will want to pacify him some. I have been in this type of dilema before, and the established guy nearly always wins out in the end. Of course, it is very possible that Evans has a huge day as well....good luck!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.