Pray Andrew Luck declares for the draft

NewEra

He's the real deal. Smart, athletic, makes all the throws, gritty, intense. He reminds me another #12. I am praying he will wear a bills uniform. Not sold on any other QB in college at this time.

So if you are sold on Luck, why do you want him to play for a farm team? Shouldn't he have a chance in pro football?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Stanford has no buisness competeing Oregon

So how does a team will far weaker talent compete?

Coach and Quaterback.

I hope the Bills get the opportunity to draft Luck (it prob will be in 2012).

Come to think of it I wanted their coach last year too!

I pray the Bills get someone like him in the 2nd Round and do not waste a first round pick on a guy, like a draft picks... MAY turn out to be good and grasp the speed of the NFL. Let's face it if they sign a QB with their 1st pick and the huge contract that comes with that pick... A LOT more is on the line than just a wasted draft pick. There are many holes to be filled on this team. I would much rather them get a later first-round pick and an early 2nd. More quality & quantity.

I pray the Bills get someone like him in the 2nd Round and do not waste a first round pick on a guy, like a draft picks... MAY turn out to be good and grasp the speed of the NFL. Let's face it if they sign a QB with their 1st pick and the huge contract that comes with that pick...

Not spending a top 5 draft pick on a QB is how you end up with prospects like Edwards, Losman, Johnson (originally a 4th rounder), Collins, etc. I don't trust the Bills to find a diamond in the rough QB. I don't trust them to draft a good top 5 QB either but I want them to give it a shot.

Very nice assessment. I'm laying in bed drunk after a long day of work. Too tired to put in that much effort, but if I did, I'd right what you wrote. Locker, eh. Mallet, eh. I don't view either as 1st round Qbs. Def not franchise qbs that can turn a team around. Luck could, imo

You drink for a living? Nice work if you can get it...