What do you make of this?

I am telling you guys, this is some kind of a BIG market conspiracy

Not one person is taking the Bills :flirt:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/picks

Unfortunately, I think it's because the Jets are just that much better at the moment. I think the reasoning is that the Jets D will figure out Fitzy a lot faster than the Patriots D.

Umm...they picked unanimously on a large percentage of the games.

I am not saying that the Bills are a lock, or should be taken, but these guys have no brains. They all just regurgitate **** they hear, and make the obvious pick.

I hope we !@#$ing kill the Jets.

Umm...they picked unanimously on a large percentage of the games.

I am not saying that the Bills are a lock, or should be taken, but these guys have no brains. They all just regurgitate **** they hear, and make the obvious pick.

I hope we !@#$ing kill the Jets.

I think somebody should have realized Buffalo can score Points and this game is in Buffalo.

I think somebody should have realized Buffalo can score Points and this game is in Buffalo.

Why should anyone realize this? Cuz they did against a ****ty defense? They are picking what is most likely to happen. The Jets will most likely demolish the Bills. Of course anything CAN happen, but they're not picking based on that. Some people need to accept the reality that no QB on the Bills roster makes them a good team.

I am telling you guys, this is some kind of a BIG market conspiracy

Not one person is taking the Bills :flirt:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/picks

Did you seriously think one or more would?

Give me one good factual reason why one should? I'm not talking about homer bull **** like "the team buys into Gailey" or "if the offensive line plays above themselves" or "last year Sanchez had a terrible game against us". Give one factual, non "what-if", reason why one of them should pick the Bills?

Jets are tough match up for us. They Run the well and put pressure on the qb. Plus keller could contine the trend of te's having big games.

Good test to see where bell is at. We know greene is going to get killed

Did you seriously think one or more would?

Give me one good factual reason why one should? I'm not talking about homer bull **** like "the team buys into Gailey" or "if the offensive line plays above themselves" or "last year Sanchez had a terrible game against us". Give one factual, non "what-if", reason why one of them should pick the Bills?

It's another point of view, that's for sure. Not that it's grounded in reality, which is always a problem on OBD. Homer pollyanna's don't score well.

But you knew that. ;)