Your in Paladino (Bills) Country....

Paladino's my candidate, and if you don't like it you can get out of town!

The guy is a freakin' embarrassment! What's he going to do - accuse the Jets of infidelity or get in a shoving match with a NYC reporter...oh wait...he's done that already. Anyway the Bills have enough challenges without that idiot in the mix.

The guy is a freakin' embarrassment! What's he going to do - accuse the Jets of infidelity or get in a shoving match with a NYC reporter...oh wait...he's done that already. Anyway the Bills have enough challenges without that idiot in the mix.

I know longer live in WNY but a lot of my family still does.

My opinion is vote for the same pieces of crap year after year that have made NY the great state it is.

Let's not bring politics onto this board. The future is grim enough... Though it would be interesting to see where BOTH candidates for Gov stand on a new stadium for the Bills...

I don't think that is how democracy works.

Paladino's my candidate, and if you don't like it you can get out of town! should place a vote for the other guy.

Edited by conner

I thought he meant Tennessee street in the Old First Ward. Just saw an opportunity to inject a "Polianism". Paladino or Cuomo equates to Tweedle Dee or Tweedle Dumb. NYS is as hopeless as the Bills.

Wow. Now you're talking about my old hood. NEVER thought I'd see that mentioned on a message board. Weeeeiiiiirdddddd.