US Navy bombs Guam

/dev/null

Congressman Johnson (D.GA) thinks Guam will capsize due to Military expansion. :oops: If he's right why not just wait for the whole island to turn over? Unless the snakes are good swimmers, that could be the answer to the snake problem on Guam.

Dead mice in parachutes??? No wonder we haven't won a war since WWII! <_<

Congressman Johnson (D.GA) thinks Guam will capsize due to Military expansion. :oops: If he's right why not just wait for the whole island to turn over? Unless the snakes are good swimmers, that could be the answer to the snake problem on Guam.

Dead mice in parachutes??? No wonder we haven't won a war since WWII! <_<

Operation Urgent Fury (Invasion of Grenada) - 10/25/83-12/15/83 - 7000+ US Troops invaded ti reverse a 4-year-old Left Wing coup; successfully defeated Grenadian resistance and deposed military gov't

Operation Cyclone ('Charlie Wilson's War)- 1979-1989 - one of the longest and most expensive covert CIA operations ever undertaken to arm, train, and finance the Afghan mujahideen and repel the 1979 Soviet invation of Afghanistan and remove the USSR from proximity to Middle East oil-rich nations; resulted in complete withdrawal by USSR from Afghanistan in 1989

Operation Desert Storm (Gulf War v.1) - 8/2/1990-2/28/91 - conflict to expel Iraqi troops from Kuwait after Saddam Hussein's 8/2/1990 invasion; after 4 month military buildup, aerial bombardment began on 16 January 1991, followed by a ground assault on 23 February;decisive victory for the coalition forces - liberated Kuwait and advanced into Iraqi territory, declared a cease-fire 100 hours after the ground campaign started.

Wars, we know. Snakes, not so much.

Those weren't wars.

What's your point? Technically, the United States has not filed a declaration of war against any nation since 1942. So I guess Korea wasn't a war either, nor Vietnam.

This, my friend, looks like war to me...

post-2970-035627500 1286024702_thumb.jpg

Edited by The Senator

What's your point? Technically, the United States has not filed a declaration of war against any nation since 1942. So I guess Korea wasn't a war either, nor Vietnam.

This, my friend, looks like war to me...

Looks like it, but isn't.

My point was that his statement was correct.