RIP - Tony Curtis

The Senator

Curtis starred in such classics as 1959's 'Some Like it Hot' with the great Jack Lemmon and the lovely Marilyn Monroe and gave an outstanding performance as Albert DeSalvo in 1968's 'The Boston Strangler' - and let's not forget that, with wife Janet Leigh, also gave us his daughter and Hollywood 'scream queen' Jamie Lee Curtis.

A Hollywood legend has passed.

Tony Curtis, Hollywood Leading Man, Dies at 85

Edited by The Senator

RIP! 0:)

Let's not forget this classic!

:D

Wow - forgot that one, great stuff. I understand that Curtis, despite having a 'Borscht-Belt' accent, did a dead-on impersonation of Cary Granite!

The Boston Herald described him as 'impossibly handsome' and, as you'd expect, the LA Time had a nice obit...

Tony Curtis dies at 85; actor was star of 'Some Like It Hot' and 'Sweet Smell of Success'

post-2970-054118300 1285930109_thumb.jpg

Wow - forgot that one, great stuff. I understand that Curtis, despite having a 'Borscht-Belt' accent, did a dead-on impersonation of Cary Granite!

The Boston Herald described him as 'impossibly handsome' and, as you'd expect, the LA Time had a nice obit...

Tony Curtis dies at 85; actor was star of 'Some Like It Hot' and 'Sweet Smell of Success'

He was the bomb in the late 1950's (before my time...:P )

Even Leave it to Beaver was getting into the act