Cowboys - Seahawks

mary owen

I blame that choke on Jerry Rice for allowing his teammates to celebrate WAYYYYY to early. 2:00 left, 10 points ahead.....you need your most veteran of players to keep the team focused. what was he doing? playing grabass with the coach, laughing on the sidelines with Matt Hassleback.

When Fata$$ and Al were talking about which Seahawk to put on that piece of sh-- trailer, i kept saying "how many years have they been watching football????" 2 minutes is an eternity.

great game

I blame that choke on Jerry Rice for allowing his teammates to celebrate WAYYYYY to early. 2:00 left, 10 points ahead.....you need your most veteran of players to keep the team focused. what was he doing? playing grabass with the coach, laughing on the sidelines with Matt Hassleback.

When Fata$$ and Al were talking about which Seahawk to put on that piece of sh-- trailer, i kept saying "how many years have they been watching football????" 2 minutes is an eternity.

great game

149846[/snapback]

Yeah, and it only took one typical screw job for Dallas to get it done.

As bad as the Bills played this year, how would you like to root for Seasicks? Those underacheiving pu$$ies blow a 10-point lead in 2 minutes tonight, they blow a big lead against St.Louis, and get the crap beat out of them by a team (the Bills) that hadn't won on the road in a year! Don't forget they nearly lost to Miami too. Holmgren = overrated.

PTR

Guest Guest_billsfaninfla_*

ICE is at it again look at me I told everyone the bills were not that good get lost ICE your post are getting old get a life you sad sack