Carrington and troupe

bkc

Well you cant just sit Williams just because you want to play Troup. Williams had a great game last week why in the world would you sit him? As for Carrington i dont know why he is inactive for the first three games it makes no sense.

Jeez, what game did you watch? Other than that one 4th quarter series when Williams got a coverage sack and pass knock down, I wasn't impressed with him at all. I did see the entire Bills D get gashed play after play by average RB's. In a 3-4, the NT must be dominating and he was anything but. The time that the Bills used the 4-3, he looked average at best. I like the guy's effort and all, but we need far more production from him, period.

My theory is that Carrington isnt very good. I think this becasue The same FO that picked him out of a hat resigned Kelsay for 10000000x what he should have been paid. I dont think anyone in the Bills FO has a clue. How could anyone after what has happened these 10 years?

You are an idiot...I have read about 3-4 threads, and you post the SAME EXACT bull **** in EVERY goddamn one!

Chris Kelsay is resigned...if you cannot live with that, leave and stop being a fan. It is over and done with...live with it!

:censored:

You are an idiot...I have read about 3-4 threads, and you post the SAME EXACT bull **** in EVERY goddamn one!

Chris Kelsay is resigned...if you cannot live with that, leave and stop being a fan. It is over and done with...live with it!

:censored:

You're calling him an idiot and posting this garbage? I don't appreciate the language at all. Grow up. I get sick of that kind of rhetoric too, but you can't respond this way and make yourself look just as big of a fool.