Fire the Entire Front Office, Now theres a Change

Shoto

I believe the entire Front Office of the Bills should be terminated, everyone! Trent went from starting to unemployment in 2 weeks. This makes as much sense as firing your offensive coordinator the week before the start of the season. Maybe if the front office cannot judge talent they should be fired! After all we haven't had a playoff appearance this century. Does anyone BILLIEVE in this front Office? Fix the problems at the top and the rest will follow. The reality is our team has been in decline for the past 10 years and Russ Brandon does not have a football mind. The people of Buffalo desire better. Shout

I believe the entire Front Office of the Bills should be terminated, everyone! Trent went from starting to unemployment in 2 weeks. This makes as much sense as firing your offensive coordinator the week before the start of the season. Maybe if the front office cannot judge talent they should be fired! After all we haven't had a playoff appearance this century. Does anyone BILLIEVE in this front Office? Fix the problems at the top and the rest will follow. The reality is our team has been in decline for the past 10 years and Russ Brandon does not have a football mind. The people of Buffalo desire better. Shout

This is a great idea. Fire everyone now! That will send a clear message that we are serious about building a winner.

PTR

3 Weeks, that's it. It's been 3 weeks. Not even a month.

Thanks for clarifying how dumb you really are. We have played 3 games.... 3.

Im tired of these threads. Who the hell cares at this point. Trent showed in preseason that he could play. He then !@#$ed up in regular season so the bills cut him. Great move by Buddy Nix for getting the cancer off this team. Its not like Trent could contribute to this team anymore. He would have just have gotten cut at the end of the season anyway. Why wait. It open up a roster spot for someone who can actually be a starter in a couple years. Once again great move Nix.

Edited by b stein 22

I believe the entire Front Office of the Bills should be terminated, everyone!

You're serious? You are hitting the panic button harder than I've ever seen it hit before. We are only 3 weeks into the regular season and our team showed life and improvement last Sunday. Lay off the panic button for now please.