ICE will probably get the last laugh

Frez

Steelers defense will be licking their chops vs Bledsoe.

I can see it coming from a mile away.

To many IF's to look ahead that far, but If it's on the line for both teams I'm not liking my chances vs that Steelers blitzing defense with Bledsoe.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fug that.  Bring on Pittsburgh.  If we can't beat the Steelers in a must-win game at home we don't deserve to be in the playoffs.  That game IS a playoff game for us.

149628[/snapback]

I hear you and I'm on your side of the field but.......

Bledsoe facing that blitzing defense? :doh:

So what. If the Bills with Drew win the next 3 and we lose to the Steelers, then Ice is not right. Anyone can have a bad game on occasion. It happens. If we do win 3 out of the next 4 Drew will have done his job this year, better then expected. Most realistic people did not honestly believe this team with a new coach, a lot of questions on Oline, a lot of questions at 2nd receiver, that we were going to win more than 6 or 7 games. Well guess what folks we already have 6 and are looking pretty damn solid. Drew has done his job overall. While he has looked horrible against NE the second time, and Balitmore inside the 20, outside of that he really has done his job.

So what.  If the Bills with Drew win the next 3 and we lose to the Steelers, then Ice is not right.  Anyone can have a bad game on occasion.  It happens.  If we do win 3 out of the next 4 Drew will have done his job this year,  better then expected.  Most realistic people did not honestly believe this team with a new coach, a lot of questions on Oline, a lot of questions at 2nd receiver,  that we were going to win more than 6 or 7 games.  Well guess what folks we already have 6 and are looking pretty damn solid.  Drew has done his job overall.  While he has looked horrible against NE the second time, and Balitmore inside the 20, outside of that he really has done his job.

149634[/snapback]

You and I both know what happens to Bledsoe when teams blitz the hell out of him. :doh:

I hear you and I'm on your side of the field but.......

Bledsoe facing that blitzing defense? :doh:

149630[/snapback]

Well then, the O-line and backs will need to have the games of their lives, and the WR's will need to get open quickly. Drew won't win the game on his own, but if they lose, it will be a team loss most likely.

Well then, the O-line and backs will need to have the games of their lives, and the WR's will need to get open quickly.  Drew won't win the game on his own, but if they lose, it will be a team loss most likely.

149647[/snapback]

I have a feeling Bledsoe is going to break some hearts around here including mine. :doh:

You and I both know what happens to Bledsoe when teams blitz the hell out of him.  :doh:

149644[/snapback]

Not much lately, except the NE game. Willis and Shelton do not equal Travis and Shelton in the backfield. Willis and Shelton as a pair seem to be able to handle the blitz better and Drew seems more comfortable with them in there.

Steelers defense will be licking their chops vs Bledsoe.

I can see it coming from a mile away.

To many IF's to look ahead that far, but If it's on the line for both teams I'm not liking my chances vs that Steelers blitzing defense with Bledsoe.

149622[/snapback]

Who is ICE and why is there such a cry for his approval. The man or woman seems to be manic depressive and his football knowledge is minimal! If you need to be led turn to religion or Dr. Phil or booze or some other fundalmentlist regime, but not this joke; it cannot be that bad to seek this j***a**'s approval all the time? I guess I know why the drug companies are marketing so heavily during football games.

ICE gets the last laugh when we actually win a superbowl. We are so far from it now there isn't anything to laugh about....Except for how much you guys kiss the ass of ANOTHER backup/average QB running the ship.

personally, starting at 0-4 in a season that i thought we would be 9-7 anyway, I'll be satisfied with an 8-8 finish. no shame in that.

I agree.... 8-8 will be a success for this year after our 0-4 start.

Next year, we should be strong, real strong - 12-4 strong.

I agree.... 8-8 will be a success for this year after our 0-4 start.

Next year, we should be strong, real strong - 12-4 strong.

149694[/snapback]

With what QB? Not the one we have. hell he couldn't even lead NE to a superbowl...yet the rookie who took over...........

With what QB? Not the one we have. hell he couldn't even lead NE to a superbowl...yet the rookie who took over...........

149702[/snapback]

Actually he did lead the team to a Super Bowl (which they did not win)

And he led them to a 2nd Super Bowl ( which they did win ) when he came in and played QB for over a half in the AFC Championship game in 2001. 1 TD no turnovers and a victory.

So basically, as usual, you don't have your facts straight. But that's to be expected since you can see straight from the extreme bitterness you feel now that the Bills are winning and Bledsoe is leading them on.

When you wake up tomorrow try to wipe away all the negativity and forget that you're not going to be proven right this year. Take a fresh new look at the final quarter of the season, maybe you can salvage some dignity.