For those of us who didn't see the game -

1- Lawrence smith did a decent job in there. He didn't get bulled over by any DT's and the inside running game was fairly productive.

2- Coy had the best game I can remember him playing in a LONG time. Was in on a couple pass breakups, made a few tackles and had a pick of Manning (forced by good pressure).

3- Aiken seemed to run very crisp routes and caught a nice hook pattern for a first down. I think he had a reception on an out pattern as well.

4- I heard someone else mention that Baker played well but I didn't notice him last night. I'll try to watch on a second run through of the game.

5- Greer seemed to be in good position most of the night although he dropped a sure interception.

6- Gildon did nothing to make his case from anything I could see unfortunately.

7- Kelsay/Denney allowed some runs to the outside and seemed to get eaten up a little by the RT and losing outside contain but did better on inside runs. I wouldn't say that either played poorly but nothing spectacular.

Baker made a very nice hit that caused a fumble although it was recovered by the Colts. he also missed one wide open tackle but basically played wel.

Wire made one horrible angle on one running play again but made the INT and had an excellent read and pass break-up.

Aiken had one nice first down catch coming back for the ball, which was a very good play by Drew, stepping up in the pocket to avoid the rush. Aiken will make the team but will find it very hard to see the field.

Greer played well, and looks like he will make it. He looked like he dropped the clear INT but it may have been slightly tipped at the last second by the WR. He covered Harrison very well on a deep throw that he forced MH to catch out of bounds. Gray put Baker and Greer in together with the first teamers and they played pretty good.

Gildon did nothing but I do think they are somewhat saving him. He made a couple nice coverages but they have yet to let him line up as a DE and just go after the passer, which is what I think they still plan on doing.

Smith did decent from what I saw but didnt key on him a lot.

Denney actually had a pretty good game. He was responsible for Wire's INT, and he made a couple other fairly good plays. Neither Kelsay nor Denney seems to have taken the job, both have had moments and both disappeared in all three games.