Doug Whaley

In the grand scheme of things we wouldn't feel any better Bills nation would find something about him to complain about !!!!!!

Every member of the Bills staff deserves our scorn. We're working on some conspiracy theories on the short trainer dude.

PTR

There is a new three headed monster at OBD. I'm starting to see more and more evidence that Nix, Whaley & Gailey (wow that sounds like a law firm) went to Ralph and said "we can build you a winner but it's going to take time and 2010 isn't going to be pretty". Wilson and Nix both made comments during the offseason that indicated that there would be massive roster evaluations and that it would be a long year. I believe Ralph said something about the fans keeping their hopes realistic and Nix said something about not expecting miracles. I sincerely believe that Nix and Whaley know what they've got and are content with a long term plan to fix it.

If 2010 is truly the first year of a massive rebuild/restructure then I'm ok with a crappy season. I'd rather come out of this year knowing that 30 of the guys on the Bills roster are legitimate starters than continue to go through ****ty season after ****ty season. Simon was talking about this earlier and Jeremy suggested that maybe the 2010 season is just one giant preseason?

If that's the case, I wouldn't be surprised to see more dramatic changes. Obscure players who didn't see the field like Roscoe get elevated and "names" like Hardy, Edwards and others get shown the door.

One thing is certain, it's going to be an interesting year.

roscoe is a unique play maker and his coach @ the U knew it and charted his play on game days ordering that roscoe get the ball in his hands 15 times a game.

galie knows a game changer when he sees one and roscoe is having a fine year.

it was the previous coaching staffs that had no idea ho to incorporate roscoe into the offense and it was a major mistake.

give galiey some props for utilizing roscoe.

Probably a good amount. He is the Assistant General Manager after all.

Nix at age 70 aint going to be here that long, I have to believe that he brought in Whaley to succeed him. Im surprised that this is not discussed more here. It's like Whaley is way under the radar here, and he shouldn't be.

Edited by bobblehead

"I truly believe we are not that far away."

How many play makers and Pro Bowl players are on the roster?

None is the answer.

Maybe Moorman. Byrd and Wood could get there someday. Spiller has the potential.

Teams that go to the Super Bowl have lots of Pro Bowl players.

We have years to go.

I agree.

This does not Jibe with resigning Kelsey.

Also, there seems to be a reluctance to play the kids.

Moats, Carrington. I assume they're waiting for us to be 2-7 before adding more youth to the starting line-up.

Why would you play "the kids" when you still have to evaluate the vets under real gametime situations. If some of these vets are going to be around next year, you want them to be good and ready. The younger players will get their chance when its time, its only freakin' week 4 coming up.