How Long Will it Be ???

T master

Now that Trent is officially gone i just wonder how long it will be until the Bills faithful come out in droves to have Fitzy thrown off the team in true Bills fan tradition ?

Or has it already started in some ways ???

Most fans on these blogs are like a lot (not all) of women that i know -- never happy with any decision the come down the pike . It will be all right for a couple of games i predict but then all hell will brake lose & the normal "OFF WITH HIS HEAD" will start & every one on the bloggers will start complaining again !!

Personally I think this should give the fans a huge positive to look upon , this shows that Gailey & Nix are moving forward and aren't just staying in one place .

Hey maybe Maybins next , come on lets start on him he's a deserving candidate !!!

Any way Complain on Bills Fans !!!!

I don't remember people wanting to throw jim kelly off the team. Hmmm..now perhaps that was because ....listen to this....he had winning record here? Wait a minute..we did dump Flutie with a winning record.

Hmm...okay now throwing Fitzy out? I could see us clamoring for this if we should reach 0-10 or something like that. Only because..get this...HE WILL DESERVE IT.

Another alternative is that he might actually win a few games, not throw game losing interceptions in the waning moments in which case we will not be calling for his head.

Chan, Buddy, Fitz...try winning a few games..it will make life a little easier.

Now that Trent is officially gone i just wonder how long it will be until the Bills faithful come out in droves to have Fitzy thrown off the team in true Bills fan tradition ?

Most fans on these blogs are like a lot (not all) of women that i know -- never happy with any decision the come down the pike . It will be all right for a couple of games i predict but then all hell will brake lose & the normal "OFF WITH HIS HEAD" will start & every one on the bloggers will start complaining again !!

Personally I think this should give the fans a huge positive to look upon , this shows that Gailey & Nix are moving forward and aren't just staying in one place .

Hey maybe Maybins next , come on lets start on him he's a deserving candidate !!!

I hope we don't give up on Maybin so quickly. He's 22 years old for crying out loud. He may never end up being worthy of his lofty draft position, but if he can become a solid contributor, we'd be better off.

Maybin was awful last week. If he keeps it up the fans won't have him to kick around anymore. This new regime has shown little respect for the failures of the past.

P.S. I do expect that Brian Brohm will finish the season as the starter here. It could happen as soon as the bye week, but it will happen.

I don't remember people wanting to throw jim kelly off the team. Hmmm..now perhaps that was because ....listen to this....he had winning record here? Wait a minute..we did dump Flutie with a winning record.

Hmm...okay now throwing Fitzy out? I could see us clamoring for this if we should reach 0-10 or something like that. Only because..get this...HE WILL DESERVE IT.

I hate to say this but unless the D figures out how to close off more holes than a Swiss Cheese we might reach 0-10 with Fitz and the O playing decently

Fitz tossed the pick, but he didn't walk the Patsies the length of the field to score on it.