Undercover Boss

tennesseeboy

I was watching TV last night and watched the show "undercover boss" where a fat and out of shape CEO of a hotel system worked as a maintenance person and in housekeeping and kind of showed how awful he was at basic jobs. At the same time after seeing Cornell Green kill yet another drive by holding (how can a guy get so many holding penalties when he never actually stops or slows down defensive linemen?) penalty, it hit me what is really going on.

Cornell Green is the "UNDERCOVER BOSS" of the Buffalo Bills. He is really Ralph Wilson whooping it up with the players and it will make for a really need Undercover Boss episode later in the season.

Ok...you should have enough film by now. Put an actual offensive lineman in before someone gets killed.

I was watching TV last night and watched the show "undercover boss" where a fat and out of shape CEO of a hotel system worked as a maintenance person and in housekeeping and kind of showed how awful he was at basic jobs. At the same time after seeing Cornell Green kill yet another drive by holding (how can a guy get so many holding penalties when he never actually stops or slows down defensive linemen?) penalty, it hit me what is really going on.

Cornell Green is the "UNDERCOVER BOSS" of the Buffalo Bills. He is really Ralph Wilson whooping it up with the players and it will make for a really need Undercover Boss episode later in the season.

Ok...you should have enough film by now. Put an actual offensive lineman in before someone gets killed.

We watched that too...that dude was cool as hell...sounds like a guy that you want to work for, and if I ever need a job in the hotel industry, would be the place I apply...

We watched that too...that dude was cool as hell...sounds like a guy that you want to work for, and if I ever need a job in the hotel industry, would be the place I apply...

I actually thought he was cool to. Disclosure interests require me to point out that I am fat and out of shape as well, and probably couldn't do that stuff either. He seemed a sincere and decent guy.

That said, I think putting Ralph on the offensive line wasn't a great idea. Maybe drafting Bryan Bulaga, who seems to be doing a good job for the packers might have been a better one.

I actually thought he was cool to. Disclosure interests require me to point out that I am fat and out of shape as well, and probably couldn't do that stuff either. He seemed a sincere and decent guy.

I'm fat and out of shape too, but know how to count out a drawer quickly.