Roscoe!!!

When's the last time Roscoe figured so positively into the passing game? I was excited to see him used so heavily, like Spiller he's a game breaker.

That's nothing new.

But why do we seem to keep drawing up plays for him to catch the ball while standing still? You NEVER see Welker catch the ball unless he's on the run, that's what leads to his huge YAC. Now that Fitz must have some confidence in #11, I'd love to see some crossing stuff or whatever it takes to get him the ball in full stride.

Look out!!!

When's the last time Roscoe figured so positively into the passing game? I was excited to see him used so heavily, like Spiller he's a game breaker.

That's nothing new.

But why do we seem to keep drawing up plays for him to catch the ball while standing still? You NEVER see Welker catch the ball unless he's on the run, that's what leads to his huge YAC. Now that Fitz must have some confidence in #11, I'd love to see some crossing stuff or whatever it takes to get him the ball in full stride.

Look out!!!

If Fitz could have thrown a simple pass to Parrish instead of air mailing it to Eugene Chung, Parrish would have added a TD and a 100 yd receiving game as well...

That's nothing new.

Look out!!!

Roscoe's performance is further proof that Jauron was a BAD head coach. How many games was he inactive last year? DUHHHHHHHHHHH!