Holding Is A Penalty?

FergsKU

Correct? Just curious because Tom Brady had lots of time while his o-line was pulling guys to the ground.

Wow. With the breaks the Bills were given by the refs (did you see the block in the back on the Spiller runback TD?) I didn't think I'd see the standard "the refs screwed us" thread this week. I stand corrected.

Wow. With the breaks the Bills were given by the refs (did you see the block in the back on the Spiller runback TD?) I didn't think I'd see the standard "the refs screwed us" thread this week. I stand corrected.

The patsies as usual got all the calls they needed- throat holds never called, first downs reversed, offsides called incorrectly - but for the dooffuses from cbs to actually run replays of a non-called penalty in their eyes is comical - you could run every pass play back for both teams and find holding - replays on non-called penalties- come on cbs!

Aside from getting away with the block in the back on the kick return what other "breaks" did the Bills get in this game? I know the fumble recovery was a question mark because Moss dove on it but he never possessed it and we rightfully fought it away. I just can't think of anything else.

Lol so shocking that the crybaby sore losers come out whenever the Patriots beat us (every time).

The only one I had a problem with was when Fitz got hit in the head as he threw the ball. If that's Brady, there is no way they don't call that. Other than that, yes, the refs had no impact on the outcome of this game.

The only one I had a problem with was when Fitz got hit in the head as he threw the ball. If that's Brady, there is no way they don't call that. Other than that, yes, the refs had no impact on the outcome of this game.

I took humbrage with the call of offsides causing Wes Welker to move on Aaron Maybin.. Yes, Maybin was offsides, but he went back. Well after Maybin had initially gone offsides, Welker moved. Maybin's move did not cause Welker to false start.

There was a massive hold on Moss' 2nd TD. Right in the middle. But you know what, when the Bills get better, they'll get better calls. It's the way of the NFL world.

Exactly. When you are a loser in the NFL, you have to play against the refs as well.

Just like if you are are an up-and-comer, especially in a larger market, and you are looking at the potential to make the league some money and sell some merchandise, you will definately get a call or two.

the only call that I was bothered by was the unsportsmanlike conduct on the celebration... that rule just seems to be at the discretion of the refs, with no true definition. Happened in the Jets game as well today. Seems like an absurd rule, especially when attached to a 15 yard penalty which refs can pretty much hand out whenever a team scores if they want to.

Not saying it would have changed anything, but the offsides kick after it would have been a little different.

the only call that I was bothered by was the unsportsmanlike conduct on the celebration... that rule just seems to be at the discretion of the refs, with no true definition. Happened in the Jets game as well today. Seems like an absurd rule, especially when attached to a 15 yard penalty which refs can pretty much hand out whenever a team scores if they want to.

Not saying it would have changed anything, but the offsides kick after it would have been a little different.

What exactly is an "offsides" kick? :P

Lol so shocking that the crybaby sore losers come out whenever the Patriots beat us (every time).

I don't know, watching the Jets and Phins and they called several holding penalties. I would like more consistency from the refs. A guy named DeVito goes untouched against the Phins for a sack and in 60 plays on defense guys like Kyle Williams, Stroud or Edwards can fight off blocks like they are retards? Highly unlikely-