scouting mallet

playman

I only saw the Miami game this year, but I was much, much more impressed with Pryor that day than with Mallett the past 2 weeks. TP looked much improved to me. :beer:

haven't seen much of TP this year... i know he can run but does he have an nfl type arm?

(serious question, not being sarcastic)

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

havent seen the game, but going like 19 of 32 for a score with 2 picks against an ND defense isnt very good either.

so i will say luck, as of now, isnt the answer either.

bad day for future bills QBs, huh? :devil:

I agree with you. I was flipping back and forth watching both games and rooting for both to succeed. Mallet has a ton of potential and has a rocket for am arm and made some really good throws, but also made some terrible throws to wind up losing the game. Luck looked less physically impressive, but he had a cerebral quality to him and also made some good throws, but also made some bad throws, vs. a suspect Irish "D". Not sure what to make out of all that except that neither to me, at this point, is aclose to a sure thing. I saw go after Cameron Hayward, the DE from Ohio State who looks to be the real deal. He will give us an immediate pass rush