Not to change the subject...

evilbuffalobob

The Phillies have won 11 straight games and now have the bestest record in baseball.

FYI: Longest MLB Winning Streak

The 1916 Giants won 14 tied 1 won 12. In baseball, apparently, thats a 26 game winning streak as tied games are replayed but as one individual said, if the stats count, the games count.

The longest true winning streak was 21 games by the 1935 Chicago Cubs

Meanwhile, the Yanks have lost 3 straight and are now looking very beatable and sport a run-of-the-mill record.

Whoever, whatever... B word all you want about this post not being about footsball, but the same topics and redundant threads keep coming up and I'm tiring. You just don't see win streaks like this in the modern day very often. 4-5 is usually it and the team must send the dunce back out to the mound for another start. So, whatever. The Jets still suck it.

yeah, and the Rangers magic number is down to 4. 2 if they hold on and win tonight. Normally I'd hope NOT to play the yankees it the Playoffs. But this year I'm thinking it might be better. Yankees seem to be folding up down the stretch. Rays aren't doing much better though, except against the Yankees. :D

Edited by reddogblitz