The Bills are being laughed at off the field too

JÂy RÛßeÒ

What happened to Brewski's hair? Is that a rug? And why does he spell his name Tedi? Is he female? His name is not gender ambiguous until you change "Teddy" to "Tedi".

He dots his "i" with a heart.

!@#$ the Pats*

Let's see some of this offensive genius this week. I was thinking about it, because I am a masochist, and if any QB on this roster is similar in style to those that Chan has had success with before...it's Fitz.

He is not scared to run. He is not scared to throw down field. He isn't even scared to throw a block. I think we'll be pleasantly surprised...well I don't think 90% of the Bills fans can be pleasant anymore, but they will at least be surprised.

When do you usually see a big play, or a team take a shot? 2nd and short...how many of those have we had? We have had absolutely no rhythm...and we really don't know what the plays were supposed to look like. If there was 6 plays called intended for Lee, and TE threw to him once... If I can, I ask you to flash back to that play. That was something we don't get the luxury of seeing, as Bills fans. That was a smart penalty. Woodson was toast, so he interfered, figuring the chances of us scoring were pretty well stacked against us. Give up 6, or gamble that Trent beats you? Easy money, except for the run game was showing signs on life and we got the TD. The one play we threw to Lee he smoked Woodson...why? Because there are a lot of CB's that have trouble covering Lee...the dude is one of the fastest wideouts in the game. Also in that discussion would be #11... Spiller is also among the faster players in the league. You can't teach speed, and it's hard as !@#$ to defend. Let's exploit that, please!!

He dots his "i" with a heart.

!@#$ the Pats*

Let's see some of this offensive genius this week. I was thinking about it, because I am a masochist, and if any QB on this roster is similar in style to those that Chan has had success with before...it's Fitz.

He is not scared to run. He is not scared to throw down field. He isn't even scared to throw a block. I think we'll be pleasantly surprised...well I don't think 90% of the Bills fans can be pleasant anymore, but they will at least be surprised.

When do you usually see a big play, or a team take a shot? 2nd and short...how many of those have we had? We have had absolutely no rhythm...and we really don't know what the plays were supposed to look like. If there was 6 plays called intended for Lee, and TE threw to him once... If I can, I ask you to flash back to that play. That was something we don't get the luxury of seeing, as Bills fans. That was a smart penalty. Woodson was toast, so he interfered, figuring the chances of us scoring were pretty well stacked against us. Give up 6, or gamble that Trent beats you? Easy money, except for the run game was showing signs on life and we got the TD. The one play we threw to Lee he smoked Woodson...why? Because there are a lot of CB's that have trouble covering Lee...the dude is one of the fastest wideouts in the game. Also in that discussion would be #11... Spiller is also among the faster players in the league. You can't teach speed, and it's hard as !@#$ to defend. Let's exploit that, please!!

Lee did smoke him, I wish I could go back and see the whole play from their perspectives to see if it was just a clean out speed or if he gave him some daz, but Lee did get the best of Woodsey. You do that against him, Lee can do it against 90% CB's in the game. TAKE THE THROW!

We really need show something this week.

They will get blasted by the Pats. Thinking shutout this week. Prob. something like 31 - 0. I predicted 35 - 3 last week and was just a hair off. Just TIVO it. Go do something fun. This season is over. BTW, the injury train probably kicks up big time this week, putting us on the road to 0 - 16

They will get blasted by the Pats. Thinking shutout this week. Prob. something like 31 - 0. I predicted 35 - 3 last week and was just a hair off. Just TIVO it. Go do something fun. This season is over. BTW, the injury train probably kicks up big time this week, putting us on the road to 0 - 16

Why this type of doom and gloom? The Pack is much better than NE this year, and we should move the ball better with Fitz. IMHO I think we have a shot this week. Moreover, I gaurantee the game will be decided by two scores or less!

I don't care what team he played for, but Bruschi is the biggest tool on TV. He is painfully unfunny and seems super annoying. Anytime he is on tv, I turn the station.

Why this type of doom and gloom? The Pack is much better than NE this year, and we should move the ball better with Fitz. IMHO I think we have a shot this week. Moreover, I gaurantee the game will be decided by two scores or less!

It's pretty understandable. NE did dismantle us by a combined 8 points in 2 games last year. We probably shouldn't even show up.